Sunday, October 30, 2011

Monday Moaning...Happy Fucking Halloween


Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Halloween...Although I do like that it has turned into more of a look like a slut day! I never liked it much as a kid, and even had a few of my younger years, where I just didn't go trick or treating...I tried to go along with the flow a few more times, but I just never bought into it...The begging for candy thing seemed dumb, especially since there was never any tricks...Other then some one smashing your pumpkins in the street hours later, there was no fucking tricks...It was bullshit...

But now I have kids, and of course they're into it, so I have to go with the flow...The flow being, setting up decorations, and carving pumpkins, and spending too much on costumes my kids will wear once...During all this, I start getting annoyed by it, and the pumpkin carving gets intense...I don't trust my kids with sharp shit, so I do the carving...We draw their ideas out and then I get to work...Little Beeze, artistic as hell loves to challenge me, and I dig back into my art major days and strive for perfection...This is where the wife gets annoyed with me! And baby Molly's pumpkin, well, I took a crack at carving her, all 6 teeth, big smile, wide eyes, and dimples...(I'll get picture uploaded tomorrow night)

I had to do something other than watch the Browns get smoked by the 49ers...WOW does that offense suck! It's like each wee they take another step backwards...I never thought I would want Eric Mangina's awful offense back!

-So I missed most of the NFL coverage, but I saw this, and I loved it...


All last week I heard dopes on ESPN talking about "Tebowing" The whole kneeling with the fist on the head...Well, it didn't take long for some one to stick right back to St. Tebow! The Lions Stephen Tulloch shoved it right in Tebow, and the world's faces...Some will bitch about it, but Tebow set himself up for it...If he's going to do it every time he makes a big play, he better expect it to get it back...This why I feel dopes like Tebow, no matter what their faith is, need to keep that shit at home...I don't drag my religion/church (The church of the Beeze) into the Fish House with me, and shove it people's faces...Knock it off St. Tebow, and learn how to throw!

-I worked a double Saturday, so I missed the Notre Dame game...I was glad to see they not only didn't struggle with Navy, but they rolled them...But it's too little too late...They needed to bring that shit against USC, Michigan, and USF...The Irish Hockey team took 2 games at Bowling Green this weekend...Sorry Frank!

-Did you see the end of the Wisconsin/Ohio State game...The Luckeyes let the Badgers back into the game later, and then gave up the lead...Then, I nearly choked on my Sullivan's Irish Red, and Turkey & rasher Melt, as Wisconsin gave up another Hail Mary touchdown...All the talent, hype, and love for Wisconsin, and these dopes get beat two weeks in a row, on a Hail Mary...Unreal!

-I just have one note on the World Series...Am I the only person bothered by the fact that MLB postponed game 6 for a possibility of rain...Rain that never really came...Which set up the Cardinals to have their "Ace" go in game 7 if they got there? It just seems fucking strange to me...

-So I wasn't around much last week...Lots of shit going on in Beezeland...And I was a single parent for a couple days while the Mrs. was in Philly for a funeral...I even had to break out the baby gates...Ms. Molly wasn't pleased...


So then she tried to charm her way into the kitchen...


How can you say no to that?

As for costumes...She's going as a bunny, but she's not hip on the ears...The oldest is going as a Witch...She says a good one, but she's been mouthy lately...9 going on 16...The Little Beeze is going as an Angry Bird...But the costume is big and bulky, so he's not going to wear it at school...For school he's going as a "Star Wars" classic...


All these years later, and Boba Fett is still the coolest, baddest, mother fucker in the galaxy...

Have a Week...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: