Sunday, June 14, 2009

Monday Moaning

Well here we are again...Time seems to be flying by...Let's get right to it...

The Los Angeles Lakers just beat the Orlando Magic for the NBA title...Woo Hooo...I could give a f**k! Whatever...I just don't care about basketball...

Friday night The Pittsburgh Penguins beat the Detroit Red Wings 2-1 to take home the Stanley Cup...Just what I need...More calls and texts from Johnny F**king Pittsburgh, telling me how great his town is...How much mine blows...I know...I live here...I get it...You f**cking rule...God I hope Roethlisberger snaps his f**king leg during pre-season...Maybe I should buy him a new motorcycle!

Back to the Hockey...As some one who likes to see certain people suffer...Or just feel like $h!t...I loved seeing Marian Hossa down on one knee watching his former teammates celebrate...That's right...Hossa left Pittsburgh after last season because he felt he had a better chance of winning The Cup in Detroit...Maybe that would have been true, if he would have scored some goals in the final....DOUCHE!


Moving on...I haven't dropped any Notre Dame News in some time...Waiting for football season to get going...It's just around the corner...

Anyway...Notre Dame senior, goaltender, Jordan Pearce and senior, captain, right wing, Erik Condra, have been named Academic All-Americans on the At-Large Team by ESPN The Magazine....Voting is done by the College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA)....Pearce was named first team Academic All-American...Condra was a second team selection....For Pearce, this is his second time selected...He was a second team selection in 2008....The hockey duo gives Notre Dame 210 Academic All-Americans in the program's history....

Pearce is the second Notre Dame hockey player to be named Academic All-American twice in his career....Steve Noble, (1996-97, 1997-98) who is an old friend of mine was the other...Noble and Pearce are the only Irish hockey players to be named first team Academic All-Americans....

Now...What else is there...Saturday the Beeze spent 14 hours in the Fish House...Nothing like feeding people with alot more money then you, to make you feel good about your station in life...That and the smell...Grease and Fish...Mmmmmm...I've taken 3 showers...It's finally gone...

Most of Sunday was spent having a jam session with the kids....Little dude will turn anything into a drum set...This time many parts to the Dora Kitchen were used...

Sometimes it's rough when Dad's play room is also the kid's play room...The jam session started when they heard me working on something I started writing last week called Worms on the Mirror... http://thebeezewax.blogspot.com/2009/06/worms-on-mirror.html

So the song isn't done...But we had some fun...And gave Mrs. Beeze a headache...She got her revenge though, as she busted my lip open during some hard Sunday night sex...What a better way to start the week...Some Sunday Moaning followed by some Monday Moaning...

That's all for me now...But watch for the next edition of The Beeze's Skull F**ks...This week we will be selecting or first class to the Skull F**k Hall of Fame...

And if you want to see something that messed with my sick head...Check this out...http://theinternetisterrible.com/1565/something-about-this-video-is-off/...

Have a good week...

Later, the Beeze.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This week we will be selecting or first class to the Skull F**k Hall of Fame...


LOL!!!!!!! i cannot wait!!

Anonymous said...

Pens win surprised me ... and Hockeytown is still in shock.

ND hockey ... highly ranked and 2 Academic All-Americans. Well done guys and Jeff Jackson.

ND football ... ouch, I hope they improve for you.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

The Irish are gonna have a good season this year Frank...I'm feeling good about it!

CK, I bet you can guess who one of the people going into the Hall is!