Thursday, August 13, 2020

Nasty Women

 


This idiot, Donald Trump...I use to refer to Presidents as "President _________" because while I may not have liked the guy, I respected the Office...But I don't respect him and how he has disrespected the Office...He had tarnished the Office and the country...So I don't use that title for him...

Wow, right off the rip, I ran off the rails...So, Idiot Trump repeatedly calls women "nasty"...Any woman that challenges him, any woman that disagrees with him, any woman that fact checks him, any woman that points out his lies, misinformation, his hypocrisy, his rudeness, his misogyny, his racism, and his lack of empathy, he publicly labels them as "nasty!" 

The only woman he doesn't label nasty are his daughter Ivanka that he desperately wants to fuck and probably has....That's nasty! 

He calls women "nasty" using it as a slur, to insult them...I don't get that at all...Speaking as a man...A self proclaimed pervert...Most of us like a little nasty...Yes, Ben Shapiro and some other lame, conservatives that can't get women wet, clearly don't like nasty...But look in most of our browser histories...look at some of the shit most men follow on social media...Why do you think there is such a thing as "Instagram Models" that lead to "Only Fans"...the majority of men like...No, love women and they love "nasty" women...

Calling a woman "nasty" is an idiotic insult....It's as stupid as calling someone a cock sucker...I never understood why guys called someone a cocksucker and felt it was an insult...We love having our cocks sucked...Anyone willing to do that for us is gift...a goddess/god...cocksuckers are wonderful people...You don't see women calling people clit lickers or pussy eaters as insult!

Nasty women are beautiful...Nasty women are wonderful...Nasty women are strong and independent...If some ignorant fool calls you "nasty," wear that shit as a badge of honor, and say, fuck yeah, I'm NASTY as fuck!

I'm Tim McNeeley and I approve this nasty message!



No comments: