Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday Moaning



Welcome to another edition of Monday Moaning...Clearly the top two topics in sports have been the NFL's two star running backs who are both complete pieces of shit...Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson...We heard enough about Rice...Then we found out Peterson beat his 4 year old son with a "Switch"....Now I'll never be the guy to say, "you don't spank kids." If I fucked up big time, my dad gave a me a couple across the ass with a belt...My mom broke a wooden spoon on my brother's ass...But like I said, it had to be serious...Like the the time I called the operator and said there was a fire somewhere there wasn't...When you have uncles that are cops and fire fighters, that gets you and instant ass-whoopin'...The old man left work early for that one! I was also 10 or 11 and knew better...

Peterson cracked his kid (4 years old) at least 14 times...Bruises, welts, cuts...Injured the kids junk for God's sake...That's way too far...My son took a marker to the walls, lamp shades and one of my Guitars when he 4...He got a couple hands swats across the ass...He got the point...Well the point got across well when I saw my guitar, the last thing I noticed...And I punched a hole through a wall...When he found out I was that pissed, markers stayed on paper...

But seriously...The NFL was taking enough heat already this year...For fuck's sake 32 players were suspended for opening weekend...I don't think they really want this for a PR poster...


Had to do it!

Honestly...I'm not just talking shit...I'm done with the NFL...I will finish out my fantasy football seasons, because I have talked too much shit not to stick it out...But I just can't support this fucking asshole league full of criminals, and run by greedy fucking shit-dicks who will try to turn a blind eye to this shit, and try to keep it from the public...Fuck them all...Eat y ass!

And the NCAA isn't far behind, as they tried to slip THIS news past us last week...Two years of noo university cover-ups and no child rape apparently makes up for 20 years of Jerry Sandusky running wild, fucking kids on the Penn State campus!

I was happy to see that Not just me and IHM aren't willing to let go of this...The good fans at Rutgers let PSU fans know what's up...


Might not be classy...But it's classic!

But the topic that got me fired up late Saturday night...A fellow Clevelander on twitter decided to bash the Indians, and he tweeted his thoughts at the Indians and at second baseman, Jason Kipnis...He was upset the Indians lost to the Tigers...You know me, I'm all for bashing teams and players...What I'm not for is assholes crying about it when an athlete gives it right back to them...

Dude dogged the tribe for being 5 games behind the Tigers...The Indians, a team full of scrubs, just trying to grind it out...5 games behind the bought and not developed Tigers...Fuck off dude...Kipnis defended the heart, and play of his teammates...Here's a taste...

Tom Horsman @TomHorsman "And we wonder why only 9,000 people show up to Indians game in September. This team is pathetic. @Indians @TheJK_Kid"

Jason Kipnis @TheJK_Kid  

"@TomHorsman Pardon my language but you're a fucking idiot.. This team competed it's ass off tonight and played a great game."

Kipnis continued..."I get it..You can be frustrated. We got guys underachieving, not playing well, no ones hot and no real mashers, AND WERE STILL IN THIS THING"

"So don't ever question this teams heart or effort.. You should want over achievers! That means they have a pulse and give a damn each game!"

So of course the media had to chime in and give Kipnis crap for speaking his mind...And of course many fans were unhappy too...

Wait a minute...You, you, and you, and you, and me, we can whatever the fuck we want about these guys...And now, because of social media, we can basically say this shit to them....Then you're gonna cry foul when dude calls you a fucking idiot!?!  Sorry people but we are going to hang out hats on freedom of speech, then so can athletes and celbritards...You don't like, fuck off!  Why are you held to a higher standard?  If you'r going to talk shit, you need to be prepared to get it back...

Bunch of fucking children!

Goddamn Clevelanders...You know why only 9,000 people go to Indians games in September...Because baseball plays a fuck ton of games and that shit adds up...80 home games ain't cheap! And well, the economy in this town sucks my balls...Oh, then you need to remember this is Cleveland...Friday, Saturday, and Sunday means football...High school, college and the shitty Browns will win out against most anything...Yes, even the Browns...15 years of constant bad decisions and ticket price increases, and this dolt filled fanbase won't stop throwing their money at them....Fuck you, I know they won Sunday...They always pull out a few wins each year...Don't get too hard too soon, you'll blow your load too fast dummies!

Fuck! 

Have a week...I'm tired...

The Beeze.

No comments: