Monday, September 28, 2015

Monday Moaning




Alright, I wasn't going to lead with this first topic, but then a friend sent me a link expanding on the story....

This past week some dickhead kid in California was throwing punches at a partially blind kid, when BOOM! another student named Cody Pine stepped in and blasted the the dickhead!






As I was disgusted by the dickhead, and seeing something we see too much of anymore, I was elated to see Cody Pine come to the aid of another, and put dickhead...Then checking on the other kid, before getting in dickhead's face for what he did...It was a wonderful moment for the youth in this country to see...Stepping up to defend the weak...shutting down the bullshit dickhead who too often gets away with his crap...All witness accounts said the partially blind kid did nothing to cause dickhead to start throwing punches at him...Dickhead was arrested, and released to his shithead parents...this is the point where the story should end right?

Nope...Huntington Beach High School has suspended Cody Pine and he was booted from the football team, because of their so-called "zero-tolerance" policy, and they "could not accept violent behavior from any student"....I'm sorry, but everyone involved in this decision should be fired...A kid did the right thing, and the adults come along and fuck it up...It's actions like this from adults/school officials, that will prevent kids from doing the right thing...They'll see a kid getting beat down for no damn reason, and put their head down and keep walking, because they don't want to get in trouble, or lose the spot on a team, or whatever the fuck...

Violence isn't always the best solution...It isn't always right...But sometimes it is right...Sometimes the only solution is to step in and be more physical then the dickhead...While others stood and did nothing...some videoed it, but Cody Pine stepped in and resolved the problem with one shot...And then gave a clear warning to make sure it doesn't happen again...Sure, the pen can be mightier then the sword sometimes...But it isn't if you cut the mother fuckers hands off!

Way to go Cody Pine...You were right, and the adults are fucking idiots!


- Moving along...As I tend to do on Sundays, I find other things to do during the Browns game...I still say, walking away from this dysfunctional, horrible franchise, and pretty much the NFL, has been one of the best things I've done over the last few years...But thanks to the local Cleveland news, I got all the stupid details...

As I sat down to watch the six o'clock news, wanting to find out about the multiple shootings and deaths that took place in Cleveland Saturday night/early Sunday morning, I was saddened, and disgusted to see all the local news channel lead with what happened in the Browns game...

I get it...The news is geared to the lowest common denominator...But it didn't use to be...It shouldn't be...How about you say, fuck the shitty Browns for five minutes and let's talk about some important shit...In the last month there has not been a day where I didn't see or read a report about a shooting in Cleveland...And for about a two week stretch, everyday, there was at least one kid shot in Cleveland...

Yeah, shootings happen everyday, everywhere....Doesn't make it right...Doesn't mean it shouldn't be the lead news story...We should be talking about these problems before we talk about which shitty QB should be the Browns starting shitty QB...

And while I have my flamethrower out, I may as well cross that pesky racial line...Of all the shootings going on in Cleveland, the vast majority of victims have been black, and the vast majority of suspects have been black...So you #BlackLivesMatter people, can you please tell me why you aren't screaming about this?   Why is it that you are only screaming when a white person kills a black person, but where were you when the 7 year old was shot in a drive-by...Or the 10 year old...Or the other 7 year old...Or the 3 year old...Where the fuck are you!?!

For all the things that I love and will miss, and all the wonderful people I will miss, I'm looking forward to our move.


-In college football, for the first time since 2009, the Oregon Ducks are not in the Top 25, after taking a 62-20 beating from Utah...The PAC-12 has 5 teams in the top 25...UCLA (7)...Utah (17)...USC (18)...Stanford (18)...Cal (24)...The PAC-12 is solid, and underrated...

-Did you see the latest from the Washington Nationals?  Well, this video sums up what a train-wreck these team has become over the season...







Then manager Matt Williams kept Papelbon in the game...Which made folks not very happy...When asked about that decision after the game, Williams said he didn't realize the incident was that bad until seeing it after the game...If he would have he wouldn't have kept Papelbon in...I think that's bullshit...He knew what went on...And he would have no intention of not having his closer available...

I had high hopes for that team...Wow how they have been a mess this year...


That's all I have for now...But I'll have more to rant about soon I'm sure!

Have a week!




No comments: