Monday, December 22, 2014

Monday Moaning




All I want for Christmas....Well I have my two front teeth, but I don't have these two Brit models!

Over the last month or two I haven't written about sports...And I won't be again...I haven't seen any...Seriously, Saturday night I watched the third period, OT and shootout of the Bluejackets game...That was all I've seen...In my business, the Holidays is know as "the Season" and the season has been a busy bitch...

My days off have been non-stop chaos over the last couple weeks...Running around with the kids and all their crap going on...Both the girls birthdays...trying to get stuff done for Christmas...We just hammered out the shopping this past week...The wife and I knocked it out in 2 hours...Throwing elbow, tripping old ladies, whatever it took!

We took the kids to see Santa, and stopped at a pet store in the mall...Suddenly, this whole family wanted me to crap money and by another dog...We already have one that they all wanted, yet getting them to walk him is like pulling teeth...So, the foot came down hard, I wasn't getting another dog that would end up mine, I'm fine with Finnegan...And I don't have an extra $1000 dollars or more for a damn pet store dog...I'd rather rescue one or adopt from the APL...Shit, I was already wondering how I was going to pay for all the other shit, then they want to try and sneak in a dog...Bite me!

I was thinking about what to write...It's days before Christmas, do I really want to get into all these asshole protesters again....Protesters who feel it's okay for them to use force, but not the police...Yeah, they can blow me!

Did I want to talk about Police officers being murdered...No...It's fucking horrible...All these ass-hat, race-baiters like Al Sharpton, and these idiot protesters get complete fucking idiots wound up, and they decide they'll make some noise, and rally the cause by shooting cops...No, you just ruined your cause, or what you thought was your cause...Fucktards!

It's just days before Christmas, and I'm not feeling Christmasy...It's rather depressing when major motion pictures are being cancelled because some angry little bitch had some hackers sift through rich people's emails...And police are being killed because people are mad that a scum-bag who had been arrested 30 times, resisted arrest, and got himself dead...And people are saying "Black lives matter!"  But apparently they don't care about police lives...Well, lets be honest, they don't give a shit about any lives...They just want to bitch and have an excuse to act like assholes...

I love Christmas time...But there's no snow on the ground, and the news is full of hate, and mistrust, instead of caring, love, and peace...I'm going to remove the news apps from my phone...I'm not turning on a news station either...In my limited time off of work, I'm going to hunker down with my kids and watch Christmas movies...I've got to get my Christmas vibe on before I choke the shit out of some one!

I'll have to listen to some of those tunes I posted last week...And this one too....





I guess that the best thing to do...Put on some Christmas tunes and movies, and hang with the ones you love the most...and try to block out all the bullshit!  I'm going to get on with that...Sorry for the short, rambling, post...

I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas...

The Beeze

No comments: