Monday, December 1, 2014

Cyber Monday Moaning



Yep, I'm trying to capitalize on this "Cyber Monday" crap...Get a few extra page-views ain't that right Rosie!?!  Hell, I'm sure Rosie and I grabbed a few extra views by titling Friday's post BLACK_FRIDAY!

If you didn't catch it, I suggest you take a look at it before I go off on some St. Louis Rams...


These St. Louis Rams...I couldn't tell you who they are based on their numbers...I don't care who they are, because I know what they are...FUCKING IDIOTS!  But so we have it on record...These fucking idiots are named Stedman Bailey, Tavon Austin, Jared Cook, Chris Givens, and Kenny Britt...Could you five fucking idiots, and the countless celebritards, and insane number of dolts out there, please read the transcripts from the 70 hours of grand jury testimony and eveidence...Mike Brown did NOT have his hands up...His buddy admitted it...Admitted he originally lied...So please put this "hands up, don't shoot" bullshit to bed already...

I had said at the start of the season I was done with the NFL, and I am...This is the most I've written on the NFL all year...Hell its' the most I've thought about the NFL...But I have to wonder will they respond...It has already been made clear by some police officials throughout the St. Luis area, that they are not pleased by this stunt...Some view it as a sign of support to those asshole rioters...I agree, and I view it a sign of stupidity and douche-baggery!  Will the league or the Rams apologize? Will they fine these dolts?  I think they'll make the Rams make a lame apology, but won't do shit to the players because the twats in the media will scream racism!  Really getting sick of that!

I read an article Sunday night on The Washington Post, that said "In America, Black Children Don't Get to be Children"...
That's a bold statement...A bold, blanket statement...I don't statements like that...I could respond with a blanket statement about how so many black kids don't even know their father, and that could be causing their childhood to suck ass...But that's a bullshit way to go, playing on the stereotypes...There are single parent homes in every damn race...

The article continued, "America does not extend the fundamental elements of childhood to black boys and girls. Black childhood is considered innately inferior, dangerous and indistinguishable from black adulthood. Black children are not afforded the same presumption of innocence as white children, especially in life-or-death situations."

I think that's bullshit as well...I responded to the article with this..."You're right, before you even say it, you're right, I don't know what it's like to be black...But screw you, you don't know what it's like to be white...You just assume you do...You assume its a damn cake walk...Everyone has crap in their lives...Everyone deals with different crap...I'm tired of all the pissing and moaning...I presume all kids are innocent until they prove me wrong...By pulling a gun...By blowing the football team behind the bleachers...Whatever it may be...No matter what color they are...But a black kid who had recently robbed a store, then got physical with a cop, then he got dead...So the world is out to get all black kids...No, it's not...And please will people read the transcripts from the Grand jury...The idiot didn't have his hands up!"

I know these are hot-button issues, and people aren't going to agree with everything I have to say, but all my life, I've heard people always saying we have to be able to talk openly and honestly about problems, including race...But when you do, mother fuckers run and hide...Fuck that...I'm not...I'm right here...Lets talk....Let's make this shithole world a better fucking shithole!

I'm gonna get a summit together...And I'm asking Richard Sherman to come...That guy can talk honestly....Although I'm not sure the NFL is very happy how he just put them in their place...






What, I mentioned the NFL twice today....Well that's should hold me over for awhile!

With that all said...I want to say one last thing in closing...

FUCK The Walking Dead!

I don't watch this show, because I'm a grown up and would rather play a video game or watch Family Guy...But my wife is obsessed and then got our oldest hooked...And Sunday night my daughter was a wreck because they    (SPOILER ALERT)       killed off some bitch named Beth...Fuck off, Walking Dead...I don't need that added bullshit in my life...And holy shit, by the way my oldest turn 13 this week...Where the fuck did the time go!?!

Have a week...

The Beeze

No comments: