Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!



It's that special time a of year again...Time to drop and gobble!

I hope you all have a great Turkey Day, and are able to enjoy time with friends and family...Enjoy some food...Enjoy some football...

And do yourself a favor...Don't ruin your Friday trying to get those very few Black Friday deals....You don't want to be one of those campers everyone makes fun of while watching the news Thursday night....Don't be one of those insane people that push, shove and trample others to try and get one of the four 60 inch TV's on sale...Do something better with your time...Play with your kids...Round up the guys for a football game...Watch a movie...Eat leftovers...Do some droppin' and gobblin'...Just don't be an asshole!

People have been doing this "Things I'm Thankful For" on Facebook lately...I haven't...But it's easy for me to put a finger on what I'm thankful for...



I'm thankful for my wonderful, smart, beautiful wife...My wicked smart, kind-hearted, 10 year old-going on 17 daughter...My crazy, funny, amazing artist son...And my sweet, adorable, sneaky smart, has me wrapped around her finger, almost two year old...They are the most important thing in the world...They are the greatest thing I have ever done, and will ever do...

I'm also thankful for my parents who taught me what unconditional love means, and helped me become who I am...And I am thankful for my friends and family who except me for what I am, no matter how fucked up I am...

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Beeze.

No comments: