Sunday, January 16, 2011

Monday Moaning


Another weekend has passed by, and Monday is here again...This week, I have no idea what I'm writing...You may be scratching your head and wondering why...I mean hell, there were 4 NFL playoff games this weekend...Well, the Beeze took a big, fat, 0-4 this weekend...I worked Saturday, so I was lucky enough to not have to watch those two games I was on the wrong side of...

Sunday I tapped out of the Bears/Seahawks game at halftime...The Seahawks looked like crap, and Cutler looked good...By good I mean, not throwing it to the other team...Then came the big game...The only one I wanted to watch...Jets versus Patriots...But somehow I lost control of my TV when I was working on my Chicken Chili...As I cleaned the kitchen, a mess that was left from Saturday while I was at work, and kept an eye on the chili, I listened to the game on the radio...Holy Westwood One has shitty coverage...First, I hate Randy Cross...Second, the play-by-play guy couldn't stop mentioning Brady putting his hands "in the hand warmer hanging at his belt"...Over and over...Fucking die douchebag!

Then I was getting ready to sit down and watch the 4th quarter...My wife and daughter informed me that it was time for the Golden Globes Red Carpet Show, followed by the Golden Globes...Well fuck me! Stop the world...A bunch of rich douchebags are getting together to pat each other on the back for playing pretend...FUCK!!!

So I go to the man cave/play room for the 4th...Why did I even bother...The Jets defense had played great all day, and the Patriots offense was off their game...The Patriots look as bad Sunday, as they did in the game they lost to the Browns...I'm not disrespected the Jets with that comment...The Jets did a lot of the same things the Browns did...They threw the Pats off, and at times the exposed the New England defense the way it had been so many times this year...Only this time the Patriots offense couldn't carry the team...Congrats to the Jets, even though I hate them!

My friend Nutball posted this on facebook, and I hat to use it...He asked if this was Bart Scott or Clubber Lang?



So now the Jets go to Pittsburgh, and the Packers go to Chicago...So I'll make my picks now, but clearly you shouldn't bet the kids college fund based on my predictions...I'm taking the Steelers and the Bears...If the Jets get into the "Super Bowl" after all the preseason hype, and "Hard Knocks" and all the bullshit, I'll be one step closer to becoming one of those people who think the NFL is fixed...

In other NFL news...
THE_BROWNS_HIRED_PAT_SHURMUR to be their new head coach...Clearly you should click that link to get my thoughts...Let's just say it wasn't the most exiting or sexy move to make...One local radio host couldn't stop going on and on about the fact the Shurmur got the job because of NEPOTISM...Which is really funny, because his father is one of the owners of the radio station he runs his stupid yap on...What a dolt!

I haven't written much about Hockey this year so far...I always get wrapped up in Football season, and the I jump into Hockey late...So expect to start getting some more Hockey soon...Actually, my Rangers took on rival Philadelphia Sunday...Shit always gets heated with these two teams...



Too bad the Rangers lost 3-2...

Between going 0-4 on Football games...The Rangers losing, and an all around shit week at work...I need a laugh...Take it away Bill!




Have a week...

Later, The Beeze.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry ... I didn't read the post because I couldn't get past the opening image.