Friday, January 28, 2011

The Beeze's friday Finger Pop


I have to be honest, I was really sure what to write about...Most the stuff going on, like Jay Cutler has been beaten to death...No one cares about the Pro-Bowl...The NHL is on their All-Star break, so i have been missing hockey...I don't care about the basketball, or the fact that the Cavaliers are the worst team in the NBA...I'm not shocked by this news...I know some people are excited that pitchers and catcher report soon...I'm not...If there is still snow on the ground, I'm not into baseball...So since it traditionally snows on opening day here in the Cleve, I won't give a damn about that until May...So what to write about?

Well, word came down last night that Jeff Fisher will no longer be the Tennessee Titans head coach...Many were shocked...And now many people are saying how they'd love to have him coaching their team...WHY? I' not joking, WHY? The guy has had 6 winning seasons, in his 16 as a a head coach...That doesn't seem that fucking great to me...Why the hell is this guy so overrated? Why do people love him as a coach? I'm not knocking him as a person...I'm knocking him as a coach...He hasn't won shit, and only had 6 winning seasons...So why would you want him coaching your team? He's not that good! Fuck him!

Another hot topic has been the possible work stoppage in the NFL...Listen, if the NFL PA and the owners didn't learn from the mistakes of Major League Baseball and the NHL, then all I can say is fuck'em! Baseball needed steroids to help them recover, and now almost every player and his numbers are questioned because of it...The NHL is still trying to get back in the mix...When hillbillies driving around in circles is considered #4 in sports over Hockey, there's fucking problem...And Gary Bettman is still trying figure out where he went wrong...What a fuck-tard!

Earlier in the Week I posted a clip from "The Wire"...I'm gonna post another one that I get a kick out of...Why do I get a kick out of this...Because in this scene there is pasty as hell white boy, trying his hardest to be black...Don't take this the wrong way, there's nothing wrong with being black...But White guys dropping N-Bombs to their boys like it's no big deal is fucked up...We've all seen these dolts...Hell anyone, no matter what color trying to copy a gangsta, thug life seems stupid to me...But if you are, have your own style...

Anyways, here is one of those guys get put in his place...




Now, let's get to the weekend, and get to some fine, finger popping asses!













Later, The Beeze.

No comments: