Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Moaning



Three cheers for whoever made the call...Brett Favre will not be playing in tonight's game...His stupid 297 consecutive starts streak is going to be over, and most likely, his overrated, annoying career!

Yes, I'm posting this late...I wasn't planning on posting at all last night...You see the Mrs. was feeling like it was about to be baby time...She'd been having contractions all weekend, and Sunday night they finally started getting stronger, and a bit closer together...Then my daughter started feeling sick...She's fine, I think it was mostly nerves about the baby possibly coming during this massive blizzard the media has been hyping up...So far, it's really cold, windy, and not a lot of snow...No 3 feet here yet you excitable, douchebag, weather guy!

As for Mrs. Beeze, she's doing fine...Uncomfortable, and she wants this kid out of her, but okay...The doctor says she's close, but not there yet...Any day now...The staff at the doctors office suggested we go home, have sex, and then my wife should get on her hands and knees and scrub the kitchen floor...Apparently that must scare the kid out...I'm just wondering, why not have sex, while she is on her hands and knees, scrubbing the kitchen floor...You know, kill two birds with one dick!

The sex part may have to happen...The first two kids came a day after bumping uglies...I'll keep you updated...

The weekend wasn't too crazy...Sunday we had a nice traditional, Irish Boiled Dinner...



Then Santa made his yearly trip through the neighborhood...



Yes, the cops were hot on his trail...

He took a second to talk to my daughter...



The Little Beeze stayed inside...He knows what list he's on, and figured, why bother with the fat fucker...



Speaking of these two kids...Saturday they were discussing something, I really wasn't paying attention...But then I heard my daughter call Little Beeze a "Drama Queen"...He was having none of that, and responded by saying, "fuck off!" Looks like my work with this one is done!

In other exciting news this past week...TMZ got their hands of some video of Miley Cyrus, getting high...Way to go Miley...Nothing like a "friend" holding a camera in your face as you hit the bong, then she starts telling you to talk...And boom, it's in the hands of TMZ...If you want to watch,
HERE it is...
What a God awful cackle...Why didn't some one shove a dick in her mouth and shut her the hell up?

On last thing, Saturday I did a post, just about me...Some thing to give a little more insight into the Beeze...It's
HERE if you're interested...

Not sure how much I'll be around this week...We'll see...

Have a good one...

Later, The Beeze.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Favre is finally fading away.

Good luck to all Beezes this week with the expecting available.

BTW .... which did you try ... the spaghetti sauce or the cranberry-sausage spaghetti?

If you see this before 9am, checkout Kiran Chetry today on CNN.