Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday Moaning



How was your weekend? Not as fun as it would have been if you were with her I'm guessing...

I had some quality time with the kids Saturday...Building snow forts with my son and Molly, and sledding down our mini hill...As much as I was disliking Winter in my post on late Friday night/Saturday morning, kids know how to make it fun....


Later that evening, I took my daughter to the Father/Daughter Dance at their school...That's always a nice time for us...The girls get to have fun together, and the dads get to shoot the shit and catch up...And yes, some quality one on one time with our girls...

-Did you see Gronk spiked the puck at a Bruins game this weekend? Of course you did!




Shit, it's Gronk...All he does, is catch passes, party, screw chicks, and spike shit...I hope he trademarks his damn spike before the NFL does, and screws him out of all kinds of cash...

-The Grammy's were Sunday....Luckily I had to work...But I saw some shit pop up on facebook and twitter....I guess that ass-hat Kanye West ran up on stage when Beck won "Album of the Year...He stopped himself, and played it off like a joke...But in a post show interview, made it clear he wasn't joking...

I just know that the Grammys, if they want real artists to keep coming back, they need to stop playing with us. We ain’t gonna play with them no more. “Flawless,” Beyoncé video. And Beck needs to respect artistry and he should have given his award to Beyoncé and at this point, we tired of it. Because what happens is when you keep on diminishing art and not respecting the craft and smacking people in the face after they deliver monumental feats of music, you’re disrespectful to inspiration. And we as musicians have to inspire people who go to work every day. And they listen to that Beyoncé album and they feel like it takes them to another place. Then they do this whole promotional event, that, you know, they’ll run the music over somebody’s speech, the artist, because they want a commercial advertising. Like no, we not playing with them no more. And by the way, I got my wife, I got my daughter, and I got my clothing line so I’m not going to do nothing to put my daughter at risk — but I am here to fight for creativity. That’s the reason why I didn’t say anything tonight. But y’all know what it meant when ‘Ye walked on the stage.

Okay, let me dissect the idiotic shit that just fell out of this fuck-tards face...Apparently, Beyoncé is the only fucking "Artist" out there...I'll be honest, I haven't heard her album, nor have I heard Beck's album...I'm no fan of Beck, but the guy writes all his shit...He plays all his shit...I would consider him an artist...Beck doesn't owe Beyoncé shit...I've heard, and read some of her lyrics...I even wrote a blog about one of her ignorant songs a couple years ago...People write music for Beyoncé to shake her ass to, (or "sample") and lay down her vocals over...Yeah, she can sing...Way to go!  I'm not that fucking impressed...

And who's fucking Beyoncé? Jay-Z or you...Because you're the guy constantly running to her defense...Are you just that thirsty for that ass you can't get? Or did you get it, and can't get enough...Last I saw, you had a disgustingly fat ass at home on your gash of a wife!

Next...Kanye, could you please go back to 5th grade fucking English class...Holy fucking, shit on a cracker...Were you having a competition with some one on who could use the worst fucking grammar?  Please, please give us just one more double negative, it makes you sound so fucking smart!

And since Kanye considers himself an artist as well...I just want to ask this...What has he written that was original...Not all that sweet "sampled" music...And not his stupid fucking lyrics...I can go to work today and get at least two guys to throw down a rap and it will be more original then the crap you constantly recycle...

Why are you threatening to not take part in the Grammy's anymore...Do everyone a favor...Don't show up...No one will miss you...I promise...Everyone is always happy to have one less giant fucking asshole at the party!

Also, referring to yourself as "Ye" really makes you sound a like a douche-snozzle...

Of all the rappers that get shot, why hasn't anyone shot this fucking dolt!

I think Kanye was a little pissed that he lost to Kendric Lamar as well!

I just looked at the list of winners....Who the fuck are these people...Ryan Adams lost...The Grammys suck balls!

-Lastly...Before I sat down to write...I watched the ESPN 30 for 30 "Miracles of Men"...I hate ESPN, but the 30 for 30 series is great...This one was about the opposing side of the "Miracle on Ice"...A look from the Russian players perspective...But it gives you the History of Hockey in Russia, up through the first Russian to getting into the NHL. ( He was on the 1980 team)...It's really good...Give it a watch.

Have a week...

The Beeze.

No comments: