Sunday, November 27, 2011

Monday Moaning

Well, Thanksgiving has passed so now the mad Christmas rush starts...It's bad enough that stores had Christmas stuff out before Halloween, but now the crazy starts strong...Like all the nut-jobs obsessed with all the deals they can get on Black Friday...I saw this picture, and I had to use it...


I haven't been the biggest supporter of the Occupy Wall Street movement...Mainly because there was no real leadership, or focus...I got what some of the people were talking about, but it was overshadowed too much by the ass-hats that kept getting camera time...But the picture says a lot...The Occupy people were shit on for what they did...Probably by many of these fuck-stains that act like lunatics on Black Friday...Fuck that, I'd rather pat full price, or get a good Christmas Eve sale!

Now before I get into any Sports shit...Here is my REVIEW of an over-hyped, shitty, Grilled Cheese joint...What fucking assholes!

So now we move on to sports...Saturday was the big Ohio State vs. Michigan game...No I don't say Meeeeeeeechigan...I hate them, but that just looks, and sounds stupid when people do that...Now, I also hate Ohio State so I didn't really care about the game...And this year's game just wasn't as hyped as in years past, with OSU having a down year and Michigan getting themselves back on track...So I took the baby for a walk, and then we took a nap...We woke up with a minute and change left in the game...The Buckeyes lost for the first time in 7 years, or something like that...

After that I jumped online and started seeing the tweets and facebook updates...Buckeye fan blowing it off like it was no big deal...Listing their excuses why they lost...Neglecting to list that the big reason that caused so many of those small reasons was that Coach Tressel let his players break NCAA rules, tried to hide it and lied about it, and brought down a proud program in a matter of months...But Buckeye fan doesn't care...They are blogging, and tweeting, and talking about how Urban Meyer is coming to Columbus to save them...

The same Urban Meyer who had a large number of players at Florida get busted for breaking NCAA rules...The same Urban Meyer who quit twice in one year because of health reasons, and wanted to spend time with his family...So it's rumored Ohio State is throwing a huge 7 year deal at him...I wonder if he'll actually make it through that contract...Don't get me wrong, Meyer was a great coach...If you look what he did before Florida, you can see that...He made BGSU a MAC power, then he turned Utah around, and made Alex Smith a first round draft pick...But OSU fan, I see him doing one of two things...Getting your program in more trouble, or quitting in 4 years after being run down again...Oh, and of course, he actually has to take the job...So far, everything has just been speculation...

And don't give me shit for be critical of your damn teams...If you've read me before you know I'm just as honest and critical of my teams...Not all of us go through life with rose colored glasses...So with that, The Notre Dame Fighting Irish went to Stanford to take on Andrew Luck and company...And in the first half, they looked like shit...I thought it was going to be a blow out...Then coach Kelly got that stiff QB Tommy Rees out of there, and put Freshman QB Andrew Hendrix in...Hendrix is perfect for Kelly's spread offense...He runs like Tebow, but he has a fucking cannon for an arm...

Hendrix, along with help from the defense got the Irish back in the game...They lost 28-14, but at least they kept it respectable...

Sunday we put up our Christmas tree, and broke out some decorations...The kids were fired up about it...In the background, The Cleveland Browns were searching out another way to lose a game...Holy shit these receivers drop a lot of passes! Then with less then 2 minutes left...The Browns can take the lead with a field goal...And for the second time in 3 weeks, Butch Davis' best draft pick, long snapper, Ryan Pontbriand fucked up the snap, and Phil Dawson missed the kick...Dude use to be a clutch kicker, and now his snapper is choking and he's pushing kicks wide...Unreal!

Then the Patriots kicked the shit out of "The Dream Team" from Philly...The Eagles looked so bad, those animals in Philly are calling for Andy Reid's big fat head...What took you idiots so long...Fucking guy is grossly overrated...Oh, and as a father he produces quality kids...You know, those two drug dealing sons of his...What? Too Soon? Fuck you! Fuck him! and Fuck his criminal sons! You know what, fuck his wife and her criminal producing gash too!

Speaking of Philly shit heads...The Rangers and Flyers had a warm up for their Winter Classic match up...Lundqvist threw a shutout, and of course some punches were thrown too...




Oh, did you see the Broncos won again? That's right, the lord and savior, Tim Tebow has gotten another win under his belt...Sure, he didn't play defense...Sure he didn't play special teams, but he sure as shit is going to get all the credit from the ass-hats on ESPN and the NFL Network, and from radio talking heads...'Fucking Tebow wins another game, put his ass in the Hall of Fame!'

I know, I'm so negative...So I'll close on a positive...I tweeted a link to this video on Thanksgiving, saying how thankful I am for this little girl...I'm thankful for all my kids, and my wife, and family and friends...But she was singled out, because she was unexpected, and to be honest, for a few minutes when I first found out she was on the way, I didn't want her...Now, I can't imagine my life without her...I can't believe she's almost a year old...




Have a week...

Later, The Beeze.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great rundown that brought a lot of laughs. Then gain, you have a way of hitting the nail on the head.

Hendrix ... from Cincy Moeller?