Wednesday, July 7, 2010

President Obama, Please Do Your Job

Yeah, I said it...Right now, I've had enough...The whole damn city of Cleveland is going bat-shit-crazy, fearing that LeBron James will be leaving...You're all acting like f**king Children! But then as I'm watching, the Nightly, National News, I have to hear that President Obama has once again voiced his opinion, that he wants LeBron to sign with the Chicago Bulls...This is the third time in a couple months that I have either read this or heard it...


That's right "King James" Uncle Obama wants you!

Now, don't get me wrong...The President has a right to his opinion...But so do I...In my opinion, while he holds the job as President of the United States, he should be a little less focused on NCAA Brackets, and NBA free agents, and a little more focused on the important shit that comes across his desk...Leave the sports and nonsense shit to douchebag bloogers like me, and talking head idiots on ESPN...

What should the Prez be worried about? Ummm, let's see here...How about, we have troops dying every day in Afghanistan, and Iraq...Unemployment is high as hell, with no real plan to fix it...The Housing market is still a mess...Oh yeah, we're still making the world's largest batch of Vinaigrette in the Gulf of Mexico...There's still been no real Wall Street reform, and the Banks are still getting over on us all...The Health Care Bill passed, but let's be honest...It was a weak ass bill, and it's spread out over 16 years, so so much of it is going to be changed after President Obama is out of office, that it just doesn't matter...

That's just crap on the top my head...I haven't even gotten into the heavy shit, like the U.S. always having Israel's back, even when their government is wrong...Or how about every President clearly being in bed with Big oil, and the Saudi Royal Family, all the while, behind our backs they are funding terrorists...

So I ask President Obama...Please, grow some stones, slap around both parties in Congress, and get some real work done...Leave the Sports bullshit to hacks like me!

Later, The Beeze.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well ... when the Beeze gets going on politics, it sure does fly. Not sure what I did more: cheer, laugh, or nod. Well done! The closing statement is powerful!!!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Thanks Frank!

Unknown said...

great post
I may need you when I officially start my revolution :)

the government is so corrupt that we need to just start over. I feel like we're trying to fix a severed artery with a band-aide.

bdubsmitty said...

The world's largest batch of vinaigrette in the Gulf of Mexico

LMFAO! That is awesome.

I'm with you though - Obama should stop worrying about where LeBron is going to play next season and fix the economy, get our troops home, stop the oil leak from destroying our shore line, and do the job of the President of the United States instead of the president of the LeBron James taint licking club.

I wouldn't be surprised if the one hour "special" on LeBron's decision is followed by a 30 minute speech by Obama on what the decision does for citizens of whichever city he decides to lead to playoff disappointment for the next 8 years.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

-A, your "fix a severed artery with a band-aide" line totally dead on!

I don't want to sound like a crazy, nut-job, tea-bagger, but something has to happen...A revolt from the people may be the answer, if these clowns don't get their heads out of their asses!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

B-Dub...Glad I could make you laugh!

I thought you might feel the same way!

The President having a presser after the LeBron dog and pony show is hilarious!

Unknown said...

if that makes you sounds nutty, I must sound totally insane! lol... ah... I think Thomas Jefferson would be proud. Oh T.J. bet you're rolling in your grave.