Sunday, July 18, 2010

Monday Moaning


Yes, I'm actually going to lead this blog off with a bit of Golf...Don't worry, I'm not going to get into all the gory details of Louis Oosthuizen's British Open victory...I'm not a Golfer...I'm not a Golf fan...But when the British Open comes around, I do take time to check in and see what's happening...Why? Well, I feel that's how golf should be played...The bunkers are taller then me, and you...The rough is taller then me...The wind is blowing like a son of bitch...The courses seem to test the golfers more...They make these guys earn it a bit more...And yes, we get to see some of the greats shit the bed...

Our good friend Tiger Woods had a bit of trouble with his putter this weekend...No, I'm not talking about his dick...Tiger has been known for his use of the word f*ck, as well as others...The guy has a bit of a temper when shit is going wrong...I'm okay with that...Hey, I'm one of those guys that would like to see a real "Happy Gilmour" out there...So Tiger is screwing up with the putter, and finally snaps, and says something like, 'Fuckity, fuck, fuck, fucking fuck!' It seems somebody forgot to use the delay, because Tiger's f*ckfest went out over the air...Now, guess what...The Heavens are falling to the Earth...

I was doing some yard work Sunday, and had my XM Radio on...I had put on the Mad Dag Radio Channel, which is a sports talk station...Some ass-hat on there is bitching and crying about Tiger swearing...He kept going on and on about how Golf is a Gentleman's game...Really? Are you sure about that, because you're expecting a guy who throws his dick in any nasty vagina to not swear, and to be a gentleman...Grow up douchebag!


Now that's a Gentleman's Game!

Later he said to a caller, "How should I feel if my child, who is 2 years old, but when hes 12, is watching golf with me and hears that?" The caller said, "That's life."

Let me expand on that...1. If your kid is 12 and sitting around on a Saturday watching Golf with you, I feel bad for him...Why not throw the ball around? Why not go play golf? Why not doing anything else? 2. If your kid is 12 and hasn't heard the word f*ck yet...He's f*cked! Jesus, he's the only kid in school who doesn't know that word...I knew it by 4...My son knew it by 2...(I swear he learned it from my wife)...By that rate, when Little Johnny No Swearing goes to the Senior Prom, he's not even gonna know how to f*ck! 3. This talking head is the same guy that will criticize athletes for not showing "heart" and "passion"...I'm sorry, Tiger may be man-whore, douchebag, f*ck-stain, but he's got "passion" and "heart" when it comes to Golf...Gentleman's Game...Grow up!

Next rant please...



So living in Cleveland, and watching the almost constant overhaul of the sports franchises, we get to hear the term "Winning Culture" quite a bit...The latest to use it has been new Cavaliers coach Byron Scott, and GM Chris Grant..."It's time for us to have a winning culture." Indians Manny Acta talked about it not to long ago...He brought up this whole bunch of crap about trying, and improving each game...Blah, blah, blah...Of Course the Walrus looking Mike Holmgren was throwing this "winning culture" crap around, when he rolled into town...Let me help all of you dolts out with this one...

If you want to have a "winning culture" there's only one thing you have to do...WIN! Just f**king win! There's no trying, and improving...There are just results...This isn't my Tee-Ball team...Hell, it's not high school...It's the big leagues boys...There is only a culture of results! I don't walk into the kitchen at the Fish House and say, 'Don't worry about service tonight guys, we've got a winning culture!' We go in there and we do our job, and we're lucky enough to get to come back and do it again tomorrow...It's like that all over the real world...If you shit the bed, and don't get the results the boss wants, you're gone!Stop with this nonsensical bullshit, and get the results...Win something, then you talk about your silly "winning culture."

Okay, now that I have all that out of the way...I have to talk a bit more about Mel Gibson...Everyday there's a new tape of him going bat-shit crazy...Yes, he sounds like a nut job, and it cracks me up...Opie & Anthony have been playing each new one as it comes out, and pick it apart...You can find those on YouTube, but I'm posting this funny little one here...One of O&A's producers put this together...Mel and Pat O'Brien's horny voicemail from back in the day...



Now, with that out of the way, there will be no Monday Moaning for the next two weeks...The Beeze family is going on vacation, and I'm going off the grid for about 10 days...No blogs, no facebook, no twitter...Just family, friends, beer, and fun...

Have a great week...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: