Monday, October 9, 2023

Grow the F*ck Up Kids

 

@chaotic_philosopher I'm tired of workers' rights not being prioritized in this country. And we're entitled for suggesting it should be different... I don't think so. #workersrights #employeerights #workers #capitalismsucks #capitalism #thesystemisbroken #fyp ♬ original sound - ♻️🌎Chaotic Philosopher♾️🇺🇸


 This is little brat can fuck right the hell off! "Time blindness"!?!

 Okay, so I looked this horse shit up and people say it's a symptom some people with ADHD and Autism have...Ok...That sucks...But I don't care! As someone who has spent many years in management positions, I am here to tell you, it is not my job as a manager, nor is it the company/employer's job, to cater to your every whim or "need." It is not my job to make accommodations for you, so you can stroll into work whenever you want. That's not how business works. Yes, if you have a job, you are part of a business and the business doesn't give a damn about you avoiding looking at a watch, clock or that fucking phone you made this idiot TikTok on!

   And don't you dare come at me like I'm some evil, right wing, boardroom asshole. I'm liberal as fuck! Been kicked off Twitter 5 times for telling Republicans they're pieces of shit. The facts are, some of this crap is just straight up laziness and entitlement. Some have ailments, but some are just fucking lazy...and again it's not my responsibility overcome your ailment for you. It's on you and your doctors. If you want to be a functioning member of society, you gotta knuckle up.

 I have full time job that I get paid for 40 hours a week, but I work at least 50 hours a week. Why? Because of lazy people. People who call off, people who don't want to work full-time. People who don't want to work. People who don't take initiative. People who just want to paycheck to appear in their bank account, without having to earn it.  I also have a part-time job I was asked to work,  because of people needing accommodations and lazy people.

  Yeah, I'm a 48 year old man, who started working at 13. Do I sound bitter? Probably. I'm not bitter about having to work. I like going to work. I'm happy to work. I would feel weird not going to work and busting out food in that kitchen. But I'm sick of this TikTok generation that thinks the whole world owes them an easy life. "Chaotic Philosopher", you hate capitalism, fine, fuck off. Find somewhere to live without money. Who paid for your phone you made that TikTok on? Who pays for the WiFi you're using? Who pays for your clothes, or that bedroom you're sitting in, spewing your ignorance? Who paid for you "time blindness" diagnosis? I'm going to guess your parents' hard work. You'd be fucked without it. 

 Yes miss, you are a spoiled, entitled, obnoxious brat. Set alarms, write yourself notes, take initiative. Grow the fuck up.

 You will never make the societal changes that live in your lazy ass, TikTok dreams, by bitch, moaning, and complaining that the world should make everything easy for you. 


Fuck TikTok! 

Except the funny stand-ups on their!

 

No comments: