Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Monday Moaning...Yes, I'm Late....




I was drunk!

It was a crazy busy Sunday night at work, and I had to buy the guys a drink...And I needed one myself...And suddenly it was a few more...I got home, ate some leftover pot roast and passed out in the chair...The dog enjoyed some scraps!

He definitely enjoyed them more then he enjoyed his Halloween costume...


Look at his face in this next one with Molly and Little Beeze...



He looks pissed!

So, the media/news these days is driven by what is going "viral"...What is trending on Twitter...What the big YouTube video is...And this past week, this video got all kinds of heat...




The Internet, and the so-called "news media" were shocked at men still "Cat-call" women...WHY? Seriously, how the fuck is this shocking? Men are pigs...I'm a man, and I'm a pig...I can be honest about it...Most of us can...But seriously, watch the video...

OK, homeless guys said shit...That's what they do...I live in Cleveland, I've seen homeless bums and pan-handlers...They talk, to anyone, about anything, and nothing...Now you throw a chick with tight pants and a tight top into the mix...Holy-fucking-game-on!

Yeah, I said it...I'm calling them on this shit...She's not a 10...But she isn't wearing baggy pants, and an oversized hoodie like she does at home, while stuffing ice cream in her face after her latest breakup...She painted on some jeans, and got a nice, tit-snugging shirt on...The chance of "cat-calls" just multiplied by 10...

Next, I'd like to see the whole fucking ten hours she did this...Did she really say nothing the whole time? Clearly this was edited to give us an example of the elite scumbags...Were there any nice guys that didn't stare at her ass, but looked in her eyes and tried to have a chat...Maybe spit some real game...Offer to take her to lunch, or meet for coffee some time...Probably were a couple good guys...She's probably fucking one of them now...

Do, I have any facts to back up my claims...No more then this bullshit video does, by insinuating that all guys are one step away from being a rapist...As a matter of fact, most of the comments made to her, were not offensive at all..."Have a nice evening"...."Hi Beautiful"..."How you doing?" "How you doing today?"...One guy even said, "Smile!"  Heaven for-fucking-bid...And you know what, when guys say "DAMN!" it's fucking compliment...Be happy some one gives a shit enough to look at you, let alone, inform you that they are attracted to you...Be happy, some guys let you know you're fuckable!

I'm sorry folks, but our media has made some bullshit into a story, again...And while I'm here...That bitch, Brittnay Maynard, that the felt the need to tell the world she was going to have herself wacked (yes I know that's not the technical term)  because she was dying...Why do we care?  Assholes kill themselves every day, and no one gives a fuck...So she was sick, and dying...We all are, just at different rates of speed...But she had to have her "Look at me" moment before she died, because that's what our society has become...If some one would have given her a TV show, she'd still be alive and would want us all to watch her bite it during sweeps week...You know what, Glad she did herself in...One less needy gash on this Earth...

I also found it amusing the number hugely religious people I know who were all about this chick, "Dying with Dignity"...Yeah, I though suicide was a sin fuck-sticks!?!

I feel I have come across as a woman hater today...I'm not...I love you ladies...I just hate bitches!

And while I'm sitting here on the unpopular side of things, all in with offending people...I would also like to defend Chris Rock for his Monologue on Saturday Night Live this past weekend...Chris Rock hit some touchy buttons making jokes about the Freedom Tower, and the Boston Marathon bombing, and tied it all in with how commercialized this country is...People seemed to hear Boston Bombing, and didn't really bother to listen to where he was going...




Dude said some smart shit, and some funny shit...Pull your panties out of you crack, and grow up people...

I always revert back to the late, great Patrice O'Neal when it comes to "funny" and you can joke about anything....





That's what I got...

Have a week...

The Beeze.

No comments: