Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Moaning



Hello Gang! I was looking at some past Monday Moaning stats, and realized, that this lovely Brit model, (my favorite) Rosie Jones has graced the top of more editions of Monday Moaning, then any other lovely I have posted...



I was also surprised to see just how many pictures of my kids made it into posts...(Especially baby Molly)  Why was I looking up these things?

Well, I was fully prepared to sit here and type out my last Monday Moaning...Last as in, that's it, I'm out...I told Sully and Jeff this week that for the Gab to be what I want it to be, it would be best if I wasn't involved...I've been often absent as a owner/member...Work has eaten up a ton of my time...I try to spend as much of what is left with my family...I have little interest in sports, mainly, because I don't have the time...Hell, Notre Dame played a huge game against FSU and last week the last thing I wanted to do was write about the cock-sucker refs, and what piece of shit Jameis Winston is...So I didn't...

I've had a number of non-sports ideas/topics I wanted to write about, and just didn't...I've had a bit of an 'ahh, fuck it' mentality...Whether that's from being tired, or stressed, or frustrated, or depressed, I don't know...But I don't like it...

Even on my days off I often have to field texts, or calls from work...It's the nature of beast...I barely see my two oldest kids compared to before, and right now, and my son is going through some things, and he needs all the time I can give him...I'm not willing to get into it yet, because we just aren't sure where it's going...There has been a lot of change in our house, and quite a bit of juggling...And I ain't no juggler! It's been tough...

But as I started looking at old stats, and posts, I realized just how much of my life has been shared here, and just how big a part of my life this has become...So, maybe the best way to shake this funk, and work through some of these trials and tribulations, is to push myself to keep writing...Write what's going on...Write what's driving me crazy...Write these other ideas...

So let me ask this of you...Are you okay with me writing whatever is in my head instead of forcing out some half-hearted sports talk? Are you okay with me being a part-timer, when it comes to getting in here on days other then Monday, so I can do what I have to with my juggling act?

If you're okay with that, then I'll keep posting Rosie Jones pics, along with others, along with my ramblings...It might be the therapy I need, and maybe I'll get back to sports...

But right now, this is the most important thing in my world...


Not the giant life-sized Transformers...The kids!


Something else I had done a lot in Monday Moaning was pop in some music...So, I'll close with this...And just know, when this was recorded,  this girl was 16...Fucking talented!





Have a week...

The Beeze.

No comments: