Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday....

 


Well, for some it's black Friday...But for me, fuck that...

I think this week, for Rosie and I...It feels like a Blue Friday...


Now this may get uncomfortable for some people, but that's too bad...It would be easy to bang out a 'What I'm thankful for' blog, or talk turkey and football...But why would I want that...

Much of my life, I've been called a "Liberal" and it hasn't bothered me...Not all my views are truly "Liberal" but I've been called much worse...And the fact of the matter is, in this day and age, Lincoln and Eisenhower would be considered "Liberal"  and I would consider them greater Republicans then the almighty Reagan...But the fact is my views touch both sides, which is where I think most people end up, which would explain why people are so disengaged in the political system these days...

What I'm about to say will not be viewed as "Liberal" and they may actually take my card away...

The media has been pushing this story in Ferguson, and from what I saw on CNN, they took the Mike Brown side...I would like to point out this bit of info...All those assholes who rioted, and looted, and burned down businesses, if you had any important to say, any view you felt needed to be heard, YOU BLEW IT!  Brown's stepfather stood on car and shouted, "Burn this bitch down!" repeatedly...And you fucking dolts listened...I no longer feel bad for the Brown family, because you just ruined innocent people's lives...All in the name of your son who you said was innocent...

Except he wasn't...He robbed a store...There is video of it...But everyone want to ignore it...The same store he robbed, was destroyed, because Ferguson cares so deeply for innocent people! He didn't listen to a police officer, then got physical with him...Then charged the officer when the officer went after him...Brown then got dead...And I don't feel bad about it...Because while you looted, and rioted, and started fires, and threatened innocent people, I read the Grand Jury transcripts...70 hours of testimony, and evidence, and witnesses, including some that admitted to originally lying about the events leading up to Brown's shooting...And the fact that Brown didn't have his hands up...So put that shit to bed already!

If you know me, you know I have often referenced a couple police officer uncles, that told me "never trust a cop"...And there have been plenty of times when I have voiced displeasure with the police...But not this week...

But wait, there's more...This past Saturday in Cleveland, a 12 year old boy was shot by police, and later died...A 9-1-1 call came in that there was "a man with a gun by the swings"...There is surveillance video of the boy, playing with the gun...Pointing it at people...Acting like a punk...When police rolled up on him, instead of putting his hand up, he reached for the gun...The video shows all this...The officer on the passenger side dives out of the car and fires at the suspect...The officer rolled, and got to his feet behind the car, as his partner got out and was taking aim at the now down on the ground suspect...They didn't know he was 12...Nor did they know the gun was a bee-bee gun...The evidence photo makes it clear, that the gun looked real...Should it matter that the kid was just 12?   It matters to many people, but when you have a split second to make what could be a life or death decision, are you really trying to figure out the person's age?  Are there questions? Yes...Could the officers handled it differently? Sure...That doesn't guarantee a different outcome...It's real easy for us to sit here and judge how some one does a job that we aren't willing to do ourselves...

And it would be the first time a kid used a gun...Just Wednesday, near where this shooting was, juveniles were arrested for robbery...And yes, kids were packing  bee-bee guns...

I can't fault the Cleveland Officers for how they responded...Yeah, a kid is dead, and that's horrible, but attacking the police, and threats to the officer are wrong...

And then there were the protesters...They remained peaceful in their protest here in Cleveland...I was happy to see that...But at one point they decided to walk up on the Shoreway bridge, and stop rush hour traffic...People were stuck in traffic for 3 hours...The police let it happen, and did not get confrontational...They shouldn't have...It's on the books people...It is illegal for pedestrians to be on that bridge...To be on that highway...They should have fire hosed every fucker off of there...

What would have happened if an ambulance needed to get through and couldn't? What if some one was in their car, going to the hospital, and then was stuck? They couldn't get there, they died...The ambulance couldn't get through to save some one...Would the organizers be charged with manslaughter?  They should be...Protest is fine...Breaking the law to do so isn't...Are the organizers going to pay the extra parents were charged because they were late picking up their kids from daycare? I doubt it...I'm glad I wasn't there...It would have been hard for me to not step on the gas, or get out of my car and start swinging...

Hey, I'm glad you want to question the system...I'm glad you were motivated to protest and speak your mind...That's great...But if you're breaking the law, then you're no better then those you are questioning and protesting...And again, you weren't in the officer's shoes during that split second...

And let me ask this...Why is anyone still listening to Al Sharpton...The man is a liar, and crook...



And since Al wants to make everything about race...Let me play a race card back at him...Convicted black, felon Kenan Ivery, has been charged with shooting and killing white, Akron Police Officer, Justin Winebrenner, on Sunday, 11/16/14...Ivery has also been charged with wounding four others. This past Saturday Officer Winebrenner was laid to rest ... without a single instance of rioting, looting, or burning.

Now was it necessary for me to put the race of these two men in this story? No...Should I have taunted black people that white people didn't act like fools? No...The story is a piece of shit, shot multiple people, and killed a cop...And a possible side note, that no one called for riots, but properly paid their respects to the fallen officer, and his family...Not everything is about race...Bad shit just happens...

Have a week

The Beeze.

No comments: