Thursday, July 3, 2014

Holy Shit it's Only Thursday




Holy shit this week has dragged...Been a long hard couple weeks here folks...I've been having some serious back issues, and my tits aren't nearly as big as Kate Upton's...

Actually the problem was noticed by numbness I've been having in my leg...It got to the point were it was driving me nuts, so I saw my doctor...I was having pain in my lower back as well...So best guess, pinched nerve...Can't know for sure without a MRI...Can't order one because of insurance companies...See a Neurologist...

So I go this guy...Dick just asks me a bunch of questions...Didn't look at my leg or back...He says, well insurance won't let us order a MRI until we jump through some hoops...You're going to have to get X-rays of your back an knee...Then do physical therapy, and take these steroids...These steroids that could kill you because they make you susceptible to every infection and virus know to man..."Then when that doesn't work, we should be able to order the MRI."

No shit...That's what he said...America, our healthcare system, and the scam that is insurance are totally fucking, fucked!  And this was true long before  The Affordable Healthcare Act...AKA: "Obamacare"...AKA: RomneyCare Light...And we actually have a decent insurance plan, so holy shit, the folks with shit plans are really deep dicked...

Saturday came around and I could barely standup...I could barely walk...Awful pain in my back...The numbness in the leg was bad, but disappears when the burning sensation kicks into high gear...Wow, does that get rough at the end of my shifts at work...9:00PM it starts coming on, and by 11:00PM,  I want to skull fuck every living thing to death, but that would end up hurting me more than them...But I worked my shift...Why? 1. there was no one to cover it...2. I'm a man...I'm an American man...That's what we're suppose to do fuckers...There's too many young people that don't seem to get that shit...This country is getting soft, physically and mentally...And emotionally...

In New Jersey an animal, ( I can't call her a women) beat the hell out of another women in front of her two year old...a dozen people stood by and filmed it, instead of using their phones to call the police...No one tried to stop it...Except the two year old...No one stepped in when the animal threatened to kick him in the face...Mentally Soft and Physically too Scared to act like a human....Charges should be pressed against all those fuckers standing around...

TV Food guy Adam Richman posted a picture on Instagram of himself, wearing a suit he bought when he was fat...He has since lost 70 pounds...Damn good for a guy who makes his living stuffing unhealthy food down his face...He did it out of pride, and to inspire people, using the #Thinspiration...He was attacked because those bitches that stick their finger down their throats, apparently think they own that hashtag...Richman, unlike many fired back, instead apologizing on his hands and knees...He called people cunts...Told some one to eat a bag of shit...Even offered suicide as a solution for one hatched wound....Pretty harsh...GOOD...I'm supporting him 100%...People want to talk shit to celebrities via social media, but whenever that person fires back, they get screwed....Richman's new show has been postponed...Possibly cancelled...That's Bullshit...Emotionally and Mentally Weak!

Warren Sapp and some friends were out to eat, and left no tip...Why because the server called them "Boys"...As in, 'Here ya go boys!'  You know, like servers do...Or they call you hun, or honey, or hey guys...Shit like that...Shit servers say to seem inviting, or friendly, or flirt for a tip, or whatever mask they need to put on, so they don't take your eye out with a fork for being such a needy asshole!

I never like Warren Sapp...He's always seemed like a fuck-tard to me...I've even had a back and forth with him on twitter over some idiot shit he said...Which of course was followed by more idiot shit, because he's an idiot...And I know, many black men are offended by being called "Boy" or "Boys" because fucking ages before they were ever born, some white fucking assholes called black men boy in a demeaning way...Sorry Warren, but I don't think that waitress is about to get into slave trading you Emotionally Weak, and Mentally Weak bitch!


You may have guessed, I'm not talking sports today...Sorry...You know what's hilarious...So many people just rambling on about Soccer like they were the biggest fans...Boom, the U.S. lost Tuesday, and all these ass-hats went quiet...Good...Glad you got that shit out of your system...Now you nut up, and go back to being an American again...Look at Kate Upton eat a popsicle...Blow off some fireworks...Eat a big fucking steak...Drink beers...Take some Motrin and tell yourself your back is fine...That's what I'm gonna do!

Happy 4th of July!

Watch out Kate...This gal knows what she's doing....



The Beeze.

1 comment:

Buster McNamara said...

love the pix. Til we rein in the lawyers more folks will stand by and watch folks getting hurt