Sunday, February 5, 2012

Monday Moaning


Yeah, shut it...I don't want to hear it...I'm sick of it already...

No, I'm not talking about the fact that Saturday night, I got together with a few beers and posted a blog with my "Super Bowl" prediction...My prediction that the Patriots would blow out the Giants...Yeah, I'm sick of hearing about how I blew that, and how the Giants have the Pats number...It happens...So the Pats lost...Whatever, it's not like anyone is paying me for this shit!

4 years ago, I stood in my living room, completely shocked when the Giants ruined the Patriots perfect season...It just didn't make sense...This year, I wasn't shocked, and it didn't really bother me much...I was pissed, but the only bearing it has on my life, is a bit of ball-busting at work...

Except I had planned on starting my post with this picture instead...


And ending it with this one...


Butt no biggie...I still managed to work them in!

The Shut it...I don't want to hear it...I'm sick of it already is about the fucking commercials...Some time in my life, the "Super Bowl" became more about the fucking commercials...A bunch of suits got together and decided they wanted to get "Super Bowl" viewership up...'Lets get women to watch...We'll have the advertisers start gearing more commercials towards them!' And now, women watch the "Super Bowl" and most admit it's for the commercials...And they chat about them, on Twitter and facebook, and sports sites...

Yes, there are people who say it's just as much about the commercials, as it is about the game...That is fucking retarded...They are deciding the the NFL Champion, and you think suits trying to get you to go to E-Trade or buy Doritos, which you already do, is on the same level! The only thing more retarded then that, is those "Party Rock" ass-clowns! I've never seen two goofy bastards that wanted to share a bag of dicks, as much as those two!

Oh, and by the way, the commercials sucked!

And Fuck the Halftime show...Mother fuckers raving about a 50 year broad lip-syncing...For her age, she's in great shape still...But when you bounce on as many dicks as Madonna has, you better be in good shape!

-This weekend the next Football Hall Of Fame class was selected, and there are a lot of people upset Bill Parcells didn't get in...Mainly New Yorkers, and the dolts at ESPN...Maybe it says something about how the press was treated by Parcells...They hold grudges...

The #4 all-time rusher, Curtis Martin is getting in, as well he should have...Former Steelers DB, Jack Butler, finally gets in after waiting far too long...Martin and Butler will be joined by Chris Doleman, Cortez Kennedy, Willie Roaf, Dermontti Dawson...I figured Dawson would get in...He was a dominating lineman...The rest, I wasn't sure about...You never know with the voters...I was shocked that Chris Carter, and Charles Haley didn't make it in...To me those are the biggest snubs...Not Parcells or Jerome Bettis...I assume Bettis will get in, but they want to make him wait a year...Screw Parcells, just because of how much Mike Lupica was crying about him not getting in!

-Thursday night a story about Josh Hamilton falling off the wagon broke...I linked it on Facebook, and Twitter, and proceeded to bash the guy...It got some good debate stirred up, so let me just throw my views out there...

I think I've made it clear, that I'm not a fan of people who are very outspoken about their faith...Especially when they harp on how it's helped them with their "addiction"...

1. I guess it hasn't helped that much, since this is the second public screw up...

2. If he was really responsible for his actions, then he wouldn't keep screwing up...

3. Some people feel it's his personal life and it's none of our business...Maybe, but Part of my problem with Hamilton is that he put his personal battle out there, front and center with the media, when he got back in baseball...Everyone wanted to do a story on him and his recovery and what not...And he didn't say no...So he made it fair game to that same media when he slips up...

4. Fuck addiction! I know people won't like this, but when has that stopped me? Addiction is bullshit...It's an excuse for being weak, and not being responsible...This is just another reason this country is going soft...I'm over-weight...Not because I'm addicted food...I just like it! And sometimes at 1 in the morning I'm being a weak lazy shit, and I pound a bag of chips ahoy...Not because I'm addict...Just a lump of shit!

That's it for me folks...Feel free throw your thoughts out there...

Have a week...

Later, the Beeze.

No comments: