Sunday, September 18, 2011

Monday Moaning

Well it's Monday again, and it's time for another dose of Moaning...First off, this week I'm not as grumpy as I was last week...Thanks to Notre Dame not shitting the bed Saturday! You can read about that HERE...

Then there was the Browns...Coming off of an embarrassing loss to the Bengals, and rolling into Indianapolis...Now the Browns won, but unlike many folks in Cleveland, I'm not getting my hopes up...I mean, other than two excellent defensive ends, the Colts defense isn't that great...And their offense is lost without Peyton Manning...So relax Clevelanders, the Brownies still lost to the Bengals...

And what happened to the Ravens...They took apart the Steelers last week, and then this week they got punked by the Titans...WTF!?!

Cam Newton threw for over 400 hundred yards again...But he was able to mix in 3 interceptions, to help the Panthers lose! (ouch B-Dub!)

Oh, and Tom Brady was out there again Sunday, just torching mother fuckers! (423 yards and 3 TD's)

But enough of that stuff...Let's get into this College Football shit that is going down...Awhile back, I predicted, along with others, that we would see 4 "Super Conferences" in college football...Well as the Big-12 seems to be losing members, now The Big-East is falling...Pitt and Syracuse are heading to the ACC, and rumor has it, UConn and Rutgers are next...It wouldn't be a surprise to see USF head that way as well...

Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas, Texas Tech...Look for all those kids to head to the PAC-12...I see Missouri, and Iowa State going to the Big-10, and then the Big-Ten will grab some Big East leftovers...The SEC already grabbed Texas A&M...They'll pick up some one else from the Big-12...

The big questions...Where do TCU and Boise State go...They're tired of being left out by the big guns...And, will 4 "Super Conference" telling the BCS to go to hell, and calling the shots in college football, finally force Notre Dame into a conference...Will the Irish even be invited?

If it all goes down, as I think it will...We may finally get the College Football playoff we've been dying for...And when it happens, how many will start bitching about the tradition of college football...What, the tradition of bitching every season about which team or teams got screwed...Don't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty to bitch about!

As for the happenings in my world...I spent Sunday morning at Chuck-Cheese with the kids, for one of their friends birthday...That, after watching our friends daughter over night Saturday...Some one is gonna get sick, I can feel it...

Here's my little girl, Saturday night around 12:30AM...Laughing and playing...She stayed up until almost 2:00AM...


Living the dream!

Sunday afternoon, I spent a few hours chopping a hedge that runs along our driveway...The city informed me it has to be no taller than 8 feet...So my 5'7" ass was on a shaky 6 foot ladder with electric hedge trimmers...One douche neighbor, who didn't offer to help, informed me that one of the things growing in this hedge, on my next door neighbors side, was poison oak...So if some one doesn't get sick, I'm waiting for some one to start itching...

Oh, and Mrs. Beeze starts her new job Monday...Going from one giant, evil bank, to another giant evil bank...But it's a really nice bump in pay...I'm one year closer to my goal of retiring by 40!

That's it for now....Have a week...I'm sure it's just gonna be great!

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: