Sunday, September 4, 2011

Monday Moaning



Wow! Two weeks in a row Mother Nature has been causing trouble, and gives me an excuse to post a pic of some tastiness in the rain! Not that I need much of an excuse!

So the weather caused some issues at the Notre Dame game, but the weather gets no credit for the disgrace that took place on the field...I'm not taking anything away from USF...They are a good team, with a good coach, but the Irish handed them the game right from jump...

Notre Dame looked great in their opening drive, all the way up to the point where Jonas Gray fumbled at the goal-line...If you read my IRISH_PREVIEW you saw that I pointed out, that Gray needed to knock off his fumbling habits! Too bad he didn't read it...USF scooped it up and ran it all the way back for 6...This didn't seem to rattle the Irish, except for QB Dayne Crist, who started making bad reads, and throwing bad passes...The Irish got to the red zone 4 times and left with 0 points on the board in the first half...

Theo Riddick fumbled a punt inside the Irish 20 yard line, and that rattled him for the rest of the day...He couldn't handle any punts...bobbled them all, never got his feet under himself, and looked scared shitless...Then he started dropping passes...

Oh, and don't forget the stupid fucking penalties...Harrison Smith, two fucking face-masking penalties in a row...He should have been benched...Gray and Riddick too!

Coach Brian Kelly looked like he was going to start ripping players faces off...After halftime/ a long weather delay, Kelly benched Crist, and put in Tommy Rees...The Irish came out fired up, missed a field goal...Rees threw a pick...And yet, they still were pushing to comeback...Another weather delay with 4 minutes left in the game...Then Rees threw another pick...Irish get it back, score, down by 3, go for the onside kick, don't get it, game over...

I was so upset watching this Football game, my oldest daughter, who hasn't seen this side when we go to the local high school games, asked, "Why do boys like Football so much when it makes them mad?" Good fucking question honey! I took to twitter with my anger so I wouldn't upset the kids...Some ND supporter tweeted, "We understand why Irish fans are upset. You are welcome to be upset. We will continue to support Notre Dame our mother. Don't turn on these young men."

Which of course got under my skin, so I responded with this, "Oh, thank you for allowing me to be upset! How kind of you! Wow, you've got some balls!" They came back with, "@TheBeeze34 Think you are taking what was said the wrong way. Just asking #Irish fans to not turn on our guys."

So I hit them with two more..."@TNNDN #Irish fans have the right to want their team to not fumble games away. QB's not to throw picks and make bad reads" and "@TNNDN Say what you want, but it's their job. They are getting a $50,000 yr education for playing football. Fans have the right 2 b pissed!"

I really hate when people are so arrogant, that they feel they speak for all fans everywhere, and that they need to tell us how to feel...Blow me! I'll cheer how I want, and I'll be pissed if I want...I have been a loyal, and die hard Notre Dame fan forever...And to me being a fan doesn't mean being blind...That team played like a steaming pile of dog shit, and a real fan admits to it, and calls them on it!

Fuck it, I need to move on...Speaking of Blind fans...Saw some dope Ohio State fan flying this flag...


That's right Buckeye Nation...Never forget that Jim Tressel cheated his way to that record, and now you have one of his understudies coaching the team now...So most likely the same shit is going on...Oh, and could you assholes stop being so fucking excited that Ohio State beat the hell out of Akron...Of course they did...OSU's 3rd stringers are better then Akron's 1st team...That's why they play at Akron! Fuck take the best High School team from Cleveland, and the best from Cincinnati, and they could take it to Akron...Fuck you people are retarded!

And since I'm here, Why the fuck hasn't Roger Goodell Suspended Jim Tressel yet...If you didn't know, Tressel got a job as a BS assistant with the Colts...Now Goodell upheld the NCAA's ruling on Terrell Pryor, and suspended him for his first 5 games in the league...So why hasn't he come out and done the same to Tressel...Tressel was given 2 games by the NCAA initially, and then said he'd take 5...Once again, the commissioner's office is being inconsistent in it's rulings...

And any of you Suckeye fans have a problem with me writing truth, all I have to say is this...



Now, who missed the TCU vs. Baylor game Friday night...Listen, if you see a reply airing on one of the ESPN's, watch it, and remember what I wrote about ROBERT_GRIFFIN back in July!

Now I've spent all this time bitching about Football...Real quick, lets get into something else...Mrs. Beeze and I have both gotten emails from people in the last week...They've been those chain-letter types of emails...We've gotten them from about 5 people, all the same, telling us how we all need to be flying our American Flags on the 10th anniversary of 9-11...Let me ask you this...Why the fuck aren't you flying your American Flag every day!?!

Now, before we go enjoy our Labor Day festivities...I thought we should celebrate with a little Kate Upton!




Have a week...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: