Sunday, February 6, 2011

Monday Moaning


So Sunday was the BIG Game...It has a name that the league wants to charge everyone for using...What is that BIG Game called again? Oh yeah, "The Super Bowl"...Well like all major sporting events in this country, it all begins with a pre-game show filled with way too much hype...Then it gets going with the National Anthem...This year Christina Aguilera decided to show everyone how to completely butcher the song...Stupid fucking twat! She shuffled words, completely missed lines...What gash!



Hey Christina, Choke Yourself!




Then of course there was the Halftime show with the Black Eyed Peas...Wow did that suck...First the sound guy had the music too loud...Then Fergie's mic was down...Christ she' the only one who can sing in that merry band of ass-hats...Then Slash from Guns & Roses came out, and she sang a bit of "Sweet Child 'O Mine"...Too bad they just didn't let Slash stay out there and play guitar for the rest of the show...



Then we always have to hear about the Commercials...Here's some more over-hyped bullshit! I really don't bother with this crap, but it's what keeps my wife in the room...She got a kick out of this
PEPSI_MAX one...

Oh, I guess there was also a game played too...But that's what the BIG Game has become...A holiday...Hell even The Fish House is closed for the BIG Game...Hours of pre-game...A bad Anthem...A bad Halftime show...Commercials...A big post game show...And a game thrown in the middle of all that...Sometimes good, sometimes bad...

This one wasn't bad...Some good Defense, and some good Offense...And Ben Rapelisburger throwing some picks! The Green Packers won it 31-25...Don't expect me to break this shit down like Ron Jaworski...I'm not watching tape...I was cooking, I was stuffing my face, and dealing with the the kids, and casually watching the game, like most people who don't have a true rooting interest in the game...I'm glad the Packers won...I just hope any young ladies who see Big Ben are safe...He may want to take his frustration out on some one...

Moving onto Hockey, the NHL has it's own version of Brett Favre...His name is Peter Forsberg...For what has to be the 5th time, he is going to make another comeback with the Colorado Avalanche...He likes to do it Roger Clemens style...You know, comeback after the all-star break, grab a bunch of cash, play half a season, and get his ego stroked...I hope he gets taken out in his first game back...I'm so sick of these guys...Now all he needs is some cock shots and steroid allegations...Fuck him!

Now, I have to do some pimping...First for my friend who teaches Yoga...She has put together a thing called "Rock_&_Roll_Yoga"...there m may actually be a way to get me to check out some Yoga...

The editor is being a real cunt right now...Actually both editors that I've tried...I'm getting pissed, and the wife is offering 1 of the 3 Blow Jobs she owes me...So fuck this I'm out of here...

Have a week...

Later, The Beeze.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pimpin' sorry it took me so long to respond! I'm a little slow these days!