Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Beeze's Friday Finger Pop

Happy Friday folks...

I'm having issues to day...Blogger keeps crashing...Then my IE drops out...posting this has been a pain in the ass since last night...

First, The punch felt all through Hockey...



Rick DiPietro has been the most overrated goalie in Hockey for years...And then that asshole GM Garth Snow gave him a 15 year deal...He sucks! So he decides to take a shot at Matt Cooke...Okay, Cooke is a douche...But then he squares off with Johnson...One punch and he crumpled...What a twat! Could the Islanders give Billy Smith a call and see if he could show this ass-hat how to fight like a man...Or at least dirty! Smith was good at that too...

In Baseball Andy Pettitte is going to retire...People are trying to make a big deal out of this, but you know what...I don't fucking care...Fuck him...He's a fucking steroid using cheater, and just because he admitted to it, after his name was leaked, and apologized, doesn't change the fact that he did it...He's a fucking cheater! Just because you apologized doesn't mean you and your numbers aren't tarnished...I'm so sick of the Baseball world, and Baseball writers and talking heads, quickly forgiving and forgetting what these guys did...They made us believe the numbers are so important, so hold the cheaters to that...Pettite is crap...Fuck him!

Then there has been all this crazy shit in Egypt...I have to admit, I have enjoyed watching this shit...Including seeing Anderson Cooper getting punched upside the head! I don't have an official stance, because depending on my mood, my first thought about anything going on in the Middle East is often, 'Fuck them!' Let the whole damn region burn...But I know that is narrow minded...So I'll just hold back for now...

Now to jump into some more political waters that gets some people stirred up...Iowa's politicians apparently are anti-gay marriage, and anti-gay parenting...Well I'm anti-dummy...I'm all for gay people who want to get married...(No I'm not going to throw that old joke out there either)...And I don't think two gay people will screw up raising kids any worse than the countless piece of crap straight parents we see every day, who are just horrible fucking people...But here is a guy named Zach Wahls who spoke on the subject much more eloquently then I ever could...




Now to the best part of Friday...Some sweet finger popping asses...










Have a good weekend...Go Packers!

Later, The Beeze.

1 comment:

NFL Coach said...

News Flash! An avalanche of snow and ice just slide off the Jerry's World (Cowboys Stadium) dome, and injured 6 workers. Now back to our regularly scheduled comment.

Ok, Andy Pettitte is a steroid user. But with a name like petite, what else would you expect?

Yeah, I too enjoyed seeing Anderson Cooper getting clobbered. Just seeing that is worth giving aid to Egypt. Although, as they will probably be coming here next, I say we Nuke the place, and plant a garden. ...or turn it into a sports arena.

As for the gays. I say we Nuke the place, and plant a garden. ...or turn it into a sports arena. :)