Sunday, September 19, 2010

Monday Moaning



DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION?

Yes, once again I'm using a delicious piece of ass to attract your attention...If you've come here to read about the battle between the Manning brothers...Sorry, you're out of luck...You can get that crap at any sports site...Fuck Peyton, Eli, and their c*nt, overrated, father Archie...So what will this blog be about today...I don't know...Let's find out together...

If you missed my write up on the Notre Dame, Michigan State game,
HERE_IT_IS...

It's an odd feeling when your team gets beat by a rival, but you leave having to respect the hell out of the opponent...But that's what happened Saturday night after Michigan State pulled ballsiest calls I've seen...Sadly the celebration didn't last long for the Spartans...Coach Mark Dantonio(54) suffered a heart attack shortly after the games conclusion...Dantonio underwent surgery to have a stent put in that restored blood flow...He's expected to remain in the hospital for a few days...Once again, another reminder that sports are just sports, and that there are many more important things in life...You know, like living...

Speaking of heart attacks...Sunday I had my first Five Guys Burgers and Fries experience...

I've been hearing a lot about this place...People love it...My daughter loves the fries...So we checked it out...The fries were excellent...And the Bacon Cheeseburger I had, which is really a double cheeseburger, was awesome...But afterwards I felt like a lump of shit...I've realized I have to stop eating wonderful shit like that...It's gonna kill my fat ass...Here I thought my wife has been saying no to having sex because she's sick of getting pregnant...Maybe it's because she doesn't want to have to crack my chest open as I'm cumming...


ARE YOU STILL WITH ME?

In other Sports news...Brett Favre played like shit Sunday...3 interceptions from the old guy...Stupid Brett just could walk away...I'm really going to enjoy watching him completely tarnish his career this season, week after week of throwing picks!

Speaking of sucking...The Browns lost to the Chiefs 16-14 in the 'Battle of Boring Ass Teams'...

The Texans are 2-0 after coming back and beating the Redskins in overtime...This was the 'Battle of Who has the Worst Secondary'...Texans QB Matt Schaub passed for 497 yards, while Donovan McNabb threw for 426 yards...

In the 'Battle of who could care less' the Raiders beat the Rams...

The BIG game was the Patriots at the Jets...This game had me scratching my head as Tom Brady (1 fumble and 2 interceptions) looked more like Mark Sanchez (no fumbles or interceptions...The big mouth Jets dominated the second half and won 28-14...

In little Beeze news, we're getting ready for his birthday, and the list of gifts he wants keeps growing...Hey kid, people in hell want ice water! Also this week, he pushed his sister to her limit, which is hard to do...But the other night he did it, and he paid the price, as she shoved him off a bed...The way he fell, it looked like he was going to break his arm, but some how his arm was fine and his left hip hurt...It's hard to get mad at her, since he's had it coming, plus she immediately felt awful about it...I gotta toughen her up...

I'd like to ask you all to have a good thought for my friend
B-DUB and his family...

Oh and one last thing before I go...I want to make sure you're still paying attention...





Later The Beeze.

No comments: