Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Beeze's Hump Day Hits


LOOK AT THAT ASS!!!!!!!


My buddy Steve asked me to do a special edition of my Hump Day post, dedicated to Ines Sainz...If you don't know, she is a reporter who says she was subjected Sexually Harassing comments from New York Jets players...Well, those guys do like to talk shit...And when you dress the way she does, should we really be surprised?

Personally, I don't care if the Jets get in trouble, because they have been earning a reputation for being big-mouth dolts...I also don't give a shit if she was offended...If you dress the way she does, you want people to look at you...You want guys to want to fuck you...So then a guy says something, and you get offended...GO SCREW!!! Take it as a complement and be happy somebody still want to lay the wood to you, because in a few years, that ass is going to look like a bucket of cottage cheese...

I wonder how Bill Burr feels about this? Let's see what he said on his Monday Morning Podcast...





Well with that said, will close this Hump Day by looking at Ines' lovely hump!









I'd love to be balls deep in that!



Later, The Beeze.

No comments: