Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Beeze's Hump Day Hits


I'm posting this early...I know some people hate when I post it late in the day...So lets get to it...

I'm actually not sure what I'm going to write about...I blasted off
THIS rant about people disrespecting Boise State, and now I'm wondering what's next?

A couple friends like B-Dub and fan82 about some bible thumpers in Florida who want to commemorate 9/11 by burning copies of the Qur'an...Ummm, I would guess that these fuck-tards in Florida are probably intensely religious people, who would shit a brick if some one accidentally burned a Bible, let alone organized a Bible burning event...Maybe some Jews should organize a Bible burning at the site of Auschwitz, since the Catholic Church turned a blind on to that for awhile...How would that feel fuck-stains!?!

I've ranted about the "Ground Zero" Mosque before, I'm sure you know how I feel by now...Comedian Nick DiPaolo has a nice idea...



I heard about Derrelle Revis Sunday night, and threw it in Monday's post...Now the numbers are coming out...Looks like Revis' agents screwed up...They were asking for 10 years and $120 million or more...What did he get? 4 years for $46 million...He had 3 years for $21 million left on his original deal...So he ended getting a one year extension with a slight raise...They tried to play the 'I want to be a life long Jet, and retire here' card...In the end that was crap...The just wanted the guaranteed money...Which looks to be $32 million...There are already rumors of the Jets redoing the deal next year, since Revis will be due $25 million in 2011...So the drama will continue...

But it's Hump Day people...And there's only one thing that should be on our minds...So on this fine Hump Day...Which of these beauties would you most like to run up in?


A. Jenna Renee or 'Cupcake'




B. Valerie Marie


C. Brooklyn Decker



Later, The Beeze.

No comments: