Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Should Be in Boston


I've felt this way for awhile now...But after last night, I know it's true...I should be in Boston! In case you missed Monday Moaning , yes, I'm rooting for the Celtics...

Last night was great at the Beeze House...First I watched The Bruins beat the Flyers and take a 2-0 lead in the series...Anytime the Flyers lose, it's a good thing! Then the Wife and I had some good ole fashioned pregnant sex...Don't have to worry about where I blast for 8 months!

After that we enjoyed watching the Celtics beat up on LeBron, his stupid elbow, and the rest of the Cavs...
So far 2 wins for the town I hope to live in one day, soon. Then I popped on the end of the Red Sox game...Shocked, and excited I was...As the Sox put up 17 runs...Holy $h!t they started hitting!

Some of you may wonder about a Clevelander being such a Boston fan...1st, I blame my wife...She's originally from Boston, so the first time we went there, we had been married for a few months...I would be meeting her sitsers and their families for the first time...They were all great to me, and treated me like they had known me for years...Then my brother-in-law started his Boston Sales pitch...Showing every bit of greatness the City had to offer...Hell this was before the Sox had broken the curse...When you compare cities...Boston vs. Cleveland...the Cleve doesn't stand a chance...



2nd, I've grown tired of the poorly run sports franchises in Cleveland...You can try any excuse you want...I know them all, I've used them myself...But these teams have been mismanaged for years...Yes, the Cavaliers have turned it around, but that never would have happened if LeBron James hadn't fallen in their lap...

Don't worry, when it comes to hockey, The New York Rangers are still my team...But once they were no longer in it, I jumped o with the Bruins for the playoff run...It would be morally bankrupt to root for Pittsburgh!
Oh, I'm sure this happens every where, but I've noticed it a lot lately...Can you stop saying "WE" when talking about your city's sports team...I must have heard 5 people today, while talking about the Cavs losing to the Celtics, and having to hear my taunts, say, "We played awful lst night." Really? What f**king position were playing last night dummy? Oh, you weren't...Then stop saying "WE"...You're a fan, you did nothing! If you're not on the team, you aren't part of the "WE".

Now, all I need is for the housing market to recover, just long enough for me to sell my house...Sadly, my wife that works for Wells Fargo says that may be a longer wait then we would like... Here's something positive to close with...

Okay, Boston haters...Have at it...

Cleveland lovers, do your worst...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: