Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Moaning

 

I don't know about you, but she could be a little distracting if she was working next to me...Hell, she's distracting me right now...Hell, she isn't the first distraction I've had since I have tried to figure out what to write about this week...

Seriously, I have left this page 12 times so far...I know Baseball season is heating up...I know the NFL pre-season has gotten started...Yeah, I don't really watch that garbage...Games that don't count don't get my time...I know College football is just around the corner...But that all said, there have been a number of other things going on in my life, and swirling in my head...And most of it I can't share here...They may seem shocking since I'm usually more than willing to share anything...

Normally I have already thrown my Heisman prediction out there, along with getting into some college football previews...Shockingly I haven't kept up as much as normal...I found myself this past week playing the new NCAA '14 video game for Xbox...I figure I had to do something to get my head into football...I had to get use to the controls, as I was always a Play Station guy up until now...But I've got it going on now...My Irish opened their season beating up Clemson in Death Valley...Then we rolled Michigan and Purdue...Michigan State played tough for 3 quarters but my ground game wore them down...Okay, sorry for the imaginary football highlights there...

The Mrs. got the Little Beeze and I a Xbox about a month ago...Not just because she is cool and nice, and all that good shit...It was a move laying the foundation for something else...What is that something else?

A puppy...A mother fucking puppy for her, and Molls, who are both totally dog crazy...The oldest wants in on the Puppy too, but she hasn't been as loud about it...And Monday evening, what are we doing?   We're going to look at a couple puppies that are about 2 weeks old...The worst part about this puppy crap...In the end, it will end up mine...I can see it coming a mile away...I'm going to be the one taking the walks...Especially when it needs to go out at night...I'm gonna be picking up it's shit...And the little shit is gonna be hoping in my lap, trying to be all cute an snuggley in my chair while I'm watching Notre Dame football...I can just smell it...

(Latest distraction) : Looking up good Irish dog names...

Saturday I was at a park with Molls and the boy...I was chillin' and checking some news on my phone...I saw Jeff Fisher was pissed at Bernie Kosar for some of his comments as Bernie was doing color for the Browns pre-season game...At one point Kosar said the Rams receivers were "Horrible" and that their parents should be "Embarrassed"...From a couple reports I saw, Kosar was also very brutal when talking about Rams backup QB, Kellen Clemens, including this, "Bless me Father for I have sinned. I have to watch him the whole fourth quarter."

...Fisher said he "lost respect" for Kosar and pointed at Bernie "having issues"...But which issues was he vaguely putting out there...Kosar's documented treatment for football related brain trauma?  Kosar's past bad real estate  issues?  Maybe it was Bernie's history of liking to have a few drinks...Peter King went with that last one as he asked if Kosar was drinking via twitter...He has deleted the tweet but not apologized, unlike Kosar who reached out to Fisher to apologize...The Browns also apologized to the Rams, and sat down with Kosar...They aren't doing the standard panic and fire the guy immediately move, which has become so popular in these PC days...

Was Kosar harsh?   Yes....But does Kellen Clemens really suck balls?  Yes...Yes he really does...He couldn't beat out the bag of shit Mark Sanchez with the Jets...Shit, for a couple years he was #3 behind Sanchez and an old as fuck Mark Brunell...Sometimes a little brutal honesty is nice to hear...As for the WR's in St. Louis, yeah, that was cold blooded what Bernie said...Now take it, and improve to show him he was wrong...

And Jeff Fisher, I'd expect you to have thicker skin...I know it was just pre-season, but you lost to the Browns...So maybe Bernie was right about some of your teams problems...

As for the park...We tried a different one...Molls found a slide that had her hair standing up...




I have to say, the park was the highlight of my week...She is getting so big, and doing more and more on her own...It's crazy how time is flying...



That's all I've got for now...I need to get some INSPIRATION!

Look for some College Football preview stuff this coming soon...

Have a week...

The Beeze.

No comments: