Thursday, July 7, 2016

Song of the Day....


Almost every day on Facebook I post a song of the day...Normally there is no deep meaning behind it...Some days it just may be a song that is in my head...Some days it is picked based off of a chat at work...Like when a co-worker thought "The Joker" by the Steve Miller Band was done by The Offspring....Kids these days...Some days I just go through the 1500 songs on my iPhone and pick a random tune...On rare days like today, it has a little more behind it...

I was looking at Facebook and Twitter and was just getting sick...The constant posts about politics and disagreements about our political views...And yes, I'm guilty of it...then there are the news stories of murder and mistreatment and all around shittieness...This just leads to many of us judging entire groups by the acts of the bad apples...

The overriding theme on the Internet and it seems to be so in real life, has become Anger and Hate...And I understand the anger...I'm an angry asshole a lot of the time...

But fuck it! We need some love up in this bitch...Watch the video for today's song of the day...Let inspire you...And go out and fucking hug someone!


No comments: