Monday, January 5, 2015

Monday Moaning



Well, I guess that's one way to start the weeks off....

I'll be honest, I've sat here for an hour wondering what to write...I took a break, popped on some spank-vision and rubbed one out...then I thought about what to write some more...I didn't see any sports all weekend, I worked...I haven't seen any of the exciting Hockey going on at the World Junior Championship...There are things I want to write about, but I can't...I want them off my chest, but they are on the no write list in my house...One topic is on my personal "don't write, because she'll never fuck you again" list...So here I sit...

....

....

Okay, so full disclosure here...I wrote a few paragraphs about a topic in the news right now...But it was awfully harsh...It was my honest thoughts, but it was brutal, and today is not the right time for that post...So I sat here blankly again...

Where am I going to go? I started thinking about recapping 2014...Maybe a best of...Personally 2014 sucked in my book...But I started looking at lists of the best songs, and movies and all that goofy shit...Best blah, blah, blah of 2014....Holy shit...First, the music on these lists was crap...I happy to realize I missed out so much garbage...I looked at Movies...Wow! The Mrs. and I need to get out more...BUT WE'E FUCKING BROKE!  There were a lot of movies I remember saying, "I ant to see that!"  So, We're going to have to do some serious catching up On Netflix...Sad, I can't even scrape out a bullshit list, because the year flew past me...

The Music lists were garbage...The best stuff released in 2014 that made it on my iphone, were Billy the Kid's "Horseshoes & Hand Grenades"...





The Gaslight Anthem's "Get Hurt"....Mean Creek's "Local Losers"...Foo Fighters "Sonic Highways"...And Ryan Adams self-titled album is phenomenal....Letterman's reaction says it all...





I started this process at 11:15 PM...It's now 2:15 AM....I apologize...I love writing...I love getting shit out of head, and off my chest...But all that's in there is crap I can't write about at this time, as much as I'd like to...I'm really trying to get things on track...

Best I can do sports-wise...Oregon will beat Ohio State...I don't care what the line is...I'm just calling it straight up...

And here's my bold "Super Bowl" prediction, from a guy who has watched about a total of 37 minutes of NFL football this season...New England and Seattle...

Sorry for this train-wreck...

The Beeze.

No comments: