Thursday, December 21, 2023

Getting In the Mood : Best Christmas Albums (vol.10)



I think it's pretty clear I'm a guitar guy, and there has been plenty of guitar on this list, and today we are adding more.

Joel Paterson : "Hi-Fi Christmas Guitar"

Paterson is an exception guitarist with a love for Christmas music as he released his second Christmas Album this year., "The More the Merrier." I haven't gotten it yet but I'm hoping Mrs. Claus brings it to me! For Hi-Fi Christmas we'll start with "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus."




Now we'll move onto his soulful take on "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas."




How about "I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm."





His take on "Jingle Bells" is such a great groove! Oh and he does "Jingle Bells Rock on this album too.




As we know, I always go with "White Christmas if it's on an album, and I need to keep hearing it, because it doesn't look like we're gonna have snow in Erie for Christmas. But in fucking April we'll have 6 feet.



Let's do one more, because I love me some good guitar playing! "Christmas Time Is Here."



Enjoy!



Track List: 

1. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
2. I'll Be Home For Christmas
3. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
4. Mele Kalikimaka
5. Silver Bells
6. I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm
7. Jingle Bell Rock
8. Blue Christmas
9. Pretty Paper
10. Jingle Bells
11. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
12. White Christmas
13. Winter Wonderland
14. Christmas Time Is Here

No comments: