Thursday, August 27, 2020

America: I Am Sickened

 


Now some asshole will see this and tweet at me, "then leave"...Or 'murica, love it or leave it'....Well, first off you redneck-fucktard, IT'S AMERICA...You people make me sick with you're ignorant ass, speak...Repeat, it's AMERICA....Second, if I wanted to leave, I couldn't, because no other country in the world is accepting AMERICANS these days...That's because we lead the league in COVID stupidity...In case you stopped counting, we past over 180,000 deaths in the AMERICA...But the brainwashed fools are okay with Trump's feelings on that topic of, "It is what it is"....That's just the first reason I am sickened...

I'm not just saying this for some literary effect...Since seeing the video of the attempted murder of Jacob Blake by police the other night on Instagram, I have felt Physically ill...Then I see the avalanche of lies being spewed at the RNC and I get pissed and anxious...Then I see them breaking laws at the RNC and this countries lawmakers are just letting it happen...I want to puke...The system is broken and all of this emboldens Trump to just do whatever he wants...

Then last night, I was laying in bed, having trouble sleeping...I put on the scanner app on my phone and listened to Kenosha...Someone opened fire on protesters...There were multiple wounded...On the scanner it was clear one was dead...and 3 were wounded...Eventually a call came through of another wounded person walking into the ER and was looking to give police a description of the shooter...The description was the same as the one that came over the radio earlier...Now I was wide awake, angry, anxious and after one officer description I felt nauseous....after the description was given it was said "Militia guy overreacted"....

Minutes later there was video on twitter...Victim shot in the head...People trying to save him...He still looked alive and they were wrapping a shirt around his head...But it wasn't for long...

As the night moved on, the prick got away...Then still photos and video clips came out...There was a video of a guy walking up to police describing the guy and then he gave an independent journalist the description...The journalist, said "I saw him, I have video of him"...

Then morning came and we had tons of video...Video that was sickening...Video of him shooting the protester in the head and at others...He stood over the man, pulled out his cell phone, did something with it and then ran as other protesters came to try and save the man...A number of protesters chased him, as others seeing what he had done and that he's fully armed with his assault rifle, ran away from him...Someone tried to stop him...hit him, knocked him down, he sat up and started shooting at everyone near him...He got to his feet aimed his gun down the block and fired off more shots...Sirens from police cars and ambulances can be heard...he turns and runs then walks towards the oncoming police...He turns a corner near a gas station...He points down the street where he was just shooting and then walks away...The police let him walk away...

Are you sick yet? I know I am and it gets worse...

More angles are posted...Then there is the video that made me want to puke all day long...I saw it just after the Sheriff of Kenosha who has a past of saying some racist ass shit....


That is from the Kenosha News in 2018...But he stood there today blasting the idea these militia guys had when the offered to be deputized, and he blasted them for what happened...Although it wasn't nearly as tough as it should have been...Especially as the video I eluded to was making it's way through social media...

Video of heavily armed Kenosha police in armored vehicles thanking the White Supremacist Militia boys for being there..."We appreciate you being here"..."We got a few bottle of water for ya"...One of the people they handed a bottle of water to was Kyle Rittenhouse, strolling the streets of Kenosha with his AR-15 and backpack of supplies...Kyle Rittenhouse is 17...Kyle Rittenhouse came from Illinois...Kyle Rittenhouse opened fire on Black Lives Matter Protesters, killing two and wounding others...The police let Kyle Rittenhouse walk away...He was arrested this afternoon after he had gotten back to Illinois...

I am physically sickened...Sickened that a 17 year old asshole felt it was his right to shoot protesters...Why is the opening pic of this post linking him to those St. Louis dolts...Because the RNC put those two on stage to speak when their only claim to fame or politics is that they pointed guns at Black Lives Matter protesters...So shit, why wouldn't this little fucktard think it's ok? The Republican party is selling hate fear and way too many people are buying it...This White Power kid bought it long ago if he's rolling into other cities and states to scare protesters with his gun...FUCK! Sooner or later he's gonna use it...

And yes, fuckwads on the right have defended him..."He was defending businesses"...Yeah, right...He hates black people...Pasty fucker hates tan people...He hates people who support Black Lives Matter...But there was Tucker Carlson Ann Coulter and Alex Jones and far too many dolts on twitter defending him....

I'm sick...I hate feeling this way...I fought with myself all day about writing this...I want to delete all my social media...I want to not watch and read the news...I want to not know that the world is a fucked up place...I don't want to know that politicians don't give a fuck about us...I wish I didn't know that police forces all over this country have numerous white supremacists in their ranks...I want to turn it all off because it's got my stomach in knots...But I can't...How can I fight against it...how can I teach my kids the right way if I ignore it...I can't...So I'll go puke and jump back in...

This isn't what I was taught America was suppose to be...I chose to load my college education up with history classes, and I learned so much of the bad and the good about this country...This isn't what we are suppose to be...This country was built on protest...now the government tries to crush protests like some evil dictatorship we use to scream against...Except if the protesters are white and doing the bidding of the party that is in power...Those violent and threatening protesters are "Very good people"....I am sickened at what this country is...I feel like we are going backwards...But maybe we never went as forward as we thought or were taught...

How broken is this? No offense to Doc Rivers...I love him dearly...But he's a basketball coach and we, not his player but citizen of the United States of AMERICA, shouldn't have to look to him for guidance and leadership...It shouldn't take basketball players, not playing playoff games to get people to realize the problems going on here...But since none of our so-called leaders can do it, I guess we have to go with Doc....




......

No comments: