Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday Moaning



Yeah, I got something to put in your mouth!

How's everyone doing?  How's that fucking bracket doing?  Damn!  I was hyping the Fighting Irish and saying they were going to take it all...So close...Hell, when I saw they were going up against Kentucky, I was just hoping they'd keep it close...Then, holy fucking shit Batman, they're leading...But fucking Kentucky squeaked out the win...Brutal!

-As for hockey's tourney, there was some great games this weekend...And the "Frozen Four" is set...I always feel like a douche saying "Frozen Four" but I'm assuming Basketball has it copy written, so hockey had to go Frozen...Anyway...they four are set, and they have a until April 9th before they play...The first matchup is  Nebraska-Omaha vs. Providence...Both have hot goalies, Providence's Jon Gillies is the top NCAA goalie, along with being American goaltending prospect who has been drafted by the Calgary Flames...



Omaha got hot late in the season and has road that tide, but I'll take Gillies to shut them down and take the Friars to the Final...

The other matchup, to perennial College Hockey powers...Boston University vs. North Dakota...Seriously, this should be the final...Two great all-around teams...I would honestly say, screw it, flip a coin...But wait...The "Frozen Four" is being played in, wait for it..............................
BOSTON!  Well, with that kind of home ice advantage, I'll go with the Terriers...Yep, I'm calling for an all New England Final...And I'll ride BU to the title...

-Now, while I know plenty of people who are fans of that bullshit called "Wresting," yes the WWE, sorry folks, I will not be writing about fucking WrestleMania! I have already see to so-called "Sports News" sites post about WrestleMania...It's not a sport...It's a scripted fucking Soap Opera hopped up on 'roids....Feel free to enjoy the stupid plot lines, and all the almost punches, but stop calling it sports...Yes, they are athletic...Yes, I'll call them athletes, but it's not a sport if there is no defense, and there is clearly no defense, since it's fucking scripted!

-Now for something different...I love trying out, and messing with new apps on my iPhone...I've messed with a number of the photography and picture editing ones, and over the last couple weeks, I've really been enjoying a new called Tunepics...So far it's doing well in England, and a bit of Europe...There not many of us Americans there yet...You take a picture, and you have a few different filter/environment options, and then you search out/pick a song to go with it...It's cool how the two can play off each other or one can set the tone of the other...Check it out!

(yeah, I'm trying to get them to advertise on The Gab!)

That's it for now...

Have a week!

No comments: