Sunday, September 28, 2014

Monday Moaning



Over my years over writing blogs, I have often shared very personal details...Pictures of kids, giving a restaurant a more positive review if my wife blew me on the way home...Angry rants of things that pissed me off...The old "Tales From the Fish House"...My personal political views...My favorite Christmas songs...My favorite movies...My Soap Opera or "Rom-Com" script under the pen-name of Seattle Flannel...My constant struggle with organized religion, and even bigger struggle with my personal religious beliefs...and yes...Especially on Monday...My love of eye candy...


And I think the best stuff written, is the personal stuff...

It all started with a Sporting News blog...But I knew I wasn't a stats guys who was going to break down film to write about sports...I always wrote about sports from my view...A fans views...My opinion...My feelings...Many times backed up by nothing more than, 'fuck you, that's how I feel!'

Right or wrong, I was telling you I was right...Because, I'm not some hot shot sports writer...I'm just a guy who likes to write, and likes sports...and eye candy, and food, and sex, and other stuff...And to be honest, most of the famous sports writers in this world, the guys who went to school for it...They're boring as hell to read...I find them often condescending towards fans...Some seem too be doing the bidding of who they cover...Some write want they think fans want to read...Some write things just to get people fired up...I find most of their writing to be fake...Unlike want my friends at  You Gab Sports do...They write from their own, honest, personal perspective...They don't care if no one agrees with them...They don't care if people are offended...They write what they want...And that is what makes our small little site better then most the crap out there these days...Thank You Gabbers!

Over the last couple weeks, I wrote about being done with the NFL...Well, I still am...One week of not reading about a NFL player being an awful person, isn't winning me back...Because it's not just about the few idiot players...It's the whole damn machine that I feel is broken...So I have no NFL talk for ya...And I won't all year...

This past week, I put in a bunch of hours at work, in 4 days...Come Friday, I started 10 days of vacation...And I fucking deserve it!  My wife deserves it...And my kids deserve it...They deserve to see me and spend some time with me...Little Beeze turns 10 this week, and I plan on spoiling him...Friday we called them out of school and went up to Erie PA to see her folks, and her siblings were coming in from Boston...Plus an Aunt, Uncle, and cousins from Philly...Boy they hate when bring up that great Bill Burr Philly rant!

It's great how thrilled kids can be over the simple luxuries of a nice hotel...(Home 2 Suites by Hilton was really fucking nice!)


Here's Molly looking at the fancy window blinds and shades....


Holy crap they open and close with a touch of a button!

Oh, and the joy of  a nice hotel swimming pool....



And what a nice Fall view we had when taking Finnegan for a walk...


There was a lot of catching up...A fair amount of drinking...Eating some good food...Lots of laughs...And Saturday, small birthday celebration for Little Beeze, myself, and my wife's Uncle....


Look at the fireball of a cake...Too many candles...And too many cameras as there isn't one picture of us all looking at the same one....

And late Saturday night, Molly and I squeezed in the 4th quarter of the Notre Dame game with some "Man Chips"...(That's what she calls Pringles, because of the man's face on the can.)


After the Irish's victory...And everyone else got to sleep, I watched some College Football highlights, and I have to tell you, Thank God I Already Hated Michigan! Because after the way Brady Hoke handled his injured QB Shan Morris, I'd be boycotting Michigan too...Holy fuck Brady Hoke needs to be fired! One, he's a bad coach...Two, he did this...




How blind are you!?!  It was clear a hell that kid was dazed and confused...In the one angle you can see he's struggling to keep his eyes open...He's in fucking la, la land!

Then this happened...




I just don't know how you let that kid go back in the game...And for the record...When the game ended...Morris didn't walk off...He was carted off the field...

Hoke shouldn't just be fired by the University...The NCAA should fine the fuck out of him, and ban him from coaching...For God's sake I had to take a class, and pass a test on concussion safety and awareness before I could coach Tee-Ball...Did anyone even give Hoke and his staff a fucking pamphlet!?!

Unreal...

I hope to squeeze in some time to study up for the Gab Fantasy Hockey draft...I'm looking to Knock Sully down, after the ESPN computers stole my title two days after the season ended...Probably all the blogs I write bashing them!

And, I'd like to congratulate myself on my two wire-to-wire fantasy baseball titles!  Sorry Jeff, who I took down in the Championship of both!

Now, I'm going to try to catch up on some sleep...Have a week...

The Beeze.

No comments: