Monday, September 1, 2014

Monday Moaning



Happy Labor Day all! Too bad we don't work in that office!

I hope things are treating you well...I have to start out by apologizing...I have slacked on my duties as a writer and site owner...As well as a reader and commenter...But I haven't slacked because I don't give a shit...I do...A month or so ago I received a promotion at work...In the past I put off some career aspirations to do what was best for my family...Now that the kids are getting older, and we sure could use more money, going after those career aspirations and what's best for the family are lining up together...So first off, I was working more, plus going through some training stuff...

Then this past week, my boss was on vacation, so I had extra stuff to cover, so I sit here writing this after I just worked 71 hours...I've seen no sports or news...I've spent hardly anytime with my wife and kids...So this Labor Day will be focused 100% on them...I may try to slip in the Miami vs. Louisville football game in the evening...

Yes, College Football season has started, one of the best times of year in the sports world...And I've got nothing...The Fighting Irish beat Rice, but I saw none of it...Just the score updates on my phone while at work...

I did see a bit of the FSU/Oklahoma State game...I saw a clip of Jameis Winston complaining about getting hit...Saying he was hit in the head...But what the announcers refused to mention was a second or two before the hit, Winston put his head down, in the defenders chest...Then another clip, Winston scrambling, and near the sidelines, he got hit in the side...He started acting like he was hit in the head...Replay showed he was hit just below the shoulder...Again the announcers didn't say anything about Winston being a CUNT!  Or a crab leg stealing fuck-tard!

So, I'm officially rooting against Winston, no matter what...And yes, I'm rooting for him to get throttled...I'm over this punks shit....Some one end him!

I was at work when the news came down that the NFL's 1 year suspension of Josh Gordon would be upheld...It was all the buzz in the kitchen...Everyone was pissed...And of course the Ray Rice situation had to be front and center..."2 games for knocking out a woman, and a year for smoking pot!"  Yeah, that sounds fucked up and stupid, I totally agree...But this wasn't Gordon's first fuck up...It's his second time busted for pot in the NFL...Plus a DUI...Plus his two fuck-ups in college...Gordon is a first class idiot...Yeah, I think pot should be legal, but it isn't in the NFL, and everyone knows that...So fuck Gordon! He screwed up again...I don't care that the hammer fell...The kid needs to learn a lesson or get the fuck out!

That said, just a day or two later, Goodell coming out and saying that the league was going to be strengthening it's stance on domestic violence...Way to go dickhead! Why didn't you start with Ray Rice fuck-stick!?!

I've really grown to hate the NFL...

And what the fuck is with Bud Selig...He's been anti-Pete Rose his whole life, and now that he has one foot out the door, he's considering ending Rose's lifetime ban...What bullshit! This is all about Selig doing something to enhance his shitty legacy....I feel Rose should be in the Hall of Fame, but this is just a bullshit PR move by Selig...

That's it folks...I need some sleep...But I promise to get back on track soon...

Have a week...

The Beeze.

No comments: