Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday Moaning



I hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day...Mrs. Beeze and I had a good evening...We landed a last minute babysitter, and got some quality adult time...It was great just getting out without the kids...

Then Saturday, I had to get up bright and early...Well, it wasn't bright...I had to get our oldest up and out for her Jazz Honor Band rehearsal...Then I fired up the coffee and relaxed in my chair to enjoy the USA vs. Russia hockey game...If you missed it, you missed a great game...Good goal tending...The U.S. team playing very physical...Non-stop action...3 periods wasn't enough...OT wasn't enough...A 3 round shootout wasn't enough...And each round, of sudden death shootout, coach Dan Bylsma kept sending T.J. Oshie out there...Why not? Oshie was the only American to score in the shootout...In total, he took 6 shootout attempts, and scored on 4...Including this game winner in the 5-hole...


American hockey fans fell in love with Oshie immediately...But he may have won everyone else over with his post-game comments, when he was referred to as a "hero" Oshie said, "The American heroes are wearing camo. That's not me."

This of course gave The Internet the ability to have another way to bash LeBron...


You'll never see me defending LeBron, but shit...It must really suck to be so hated that everyone nit-picks every fucking moment of your idiotic life "King!"

Then some creative guy threw this together...


TJ Oshie, Again-- CrossingBroad.com from Kyle Scott on Vimeo.

The U.S. blew past Slovenia 5-1 Sunday and will head to a bye in the Quarterfinals...Resting until Wednesday along with team USA, is Sweden, Canada, and Finland...If the U.S. and Russia square off again, it will be in the Finals...After the way Saturday's game played out, that could one hell of an exciting game...

The NBA had their All-Star bullshit this weekend...I paid no attention...I found watching skiers and snowboarders wiping out on the snow they described as "mashed potatoes" more enjoyable...

And did you see the Skeleton Slider who went airborne, and some how recovered...He didn't win anything, but he showed the world what a cockstrong mother fucker he is...


I guess what I'm saying in this post is, if you've been blowing off the Olympics, you're missing some good shit...Hell, the skiing events are great if for no other reason, then to show the IOC to never put the Winter Olympics in a place where the average February temp is between 50-60 degrees again...

Now, time for a random observation...

Sunday, I was at Church...I'm not a real churchy guy, but kicking into the offertory gets us a discount on tuition...And it's not a bad way to get an hour calmness in my life...And there is the people watching...I'm not going to act like the pillar of morality, but I found it annoying the number of females who walked into church with the words "Pink" or Love Pink" bedazzled on the ass of their pants...It just seems classless, and kind of poor taste for church...But then I saw the winner...A mother, wearing sweat pants that said "Juicy" across her ass...Really?!!?  If you're wearing juicy across your ass when you walk into "the house of God" then what the hell are you wearing on a Friday night out...A shirt that says "Fuck me here" with an arrow towards your crotch...Maybe the back says "Here too" with another arrow going down!

And before any of you try to ask me why am I checking out asses at church, I'll just tell you...I'm a fucking pig!  And some of the bedazzled glare gets in your eye!

That's it for now...

Have a week...

The Beeze.

No comments: