Sunday, May 8, 2011

Monday Moaning

Yes, yes they do...As I start writing this, it is still Mother's Day just for a little bit longer...So I will start by saying Happy Mother's Day to any of the moms and MILFS out there who read this crap...And don't let your kids grow up reading it...Just send them to Catholic school for 12 years and maybe they'll turn out as stable as I am!

Most importantly Happy Mother's Day to Mrs. Beeze who puts up with crap, and continues put out! Here she is getting our youngest started on the sauce early...

Now normally this week I would have a Kentucky Derby Recap, but sadly I didn't see it...I was rockin' a Fish House double Saturday...As a matter of fact, I have no idea what to write about...

Here let me throw in a couple links...My buddy Hotch is the main man when it comes to covering the world of Hockey at the Gab, but he doesn't get enough love on Sundays... HERE'S his post from Mother's Day...

I had some fun blasting Philly Friday night, after the Boston Bruins swept them...Good_Times!

Saturday Night there was a big Boxing match...People still watch that? I guess so, because I was having a blast watching Norm MacDonald's and Morgan Murphy's twitter fees with their fight updates...Mosely lost btw...

I should probably write about the shocking start to the Cleveland Indians season, but I can't...I'm still not sold, and why would I fuck with a hot streak!?! They're hitting okay...Not great but better situational hitting this year...The pitching has been outstanding, but I'm expecting teams to start figuring out this merry band of sinker-ball pitchers...

Something that has pissed me off in Cleveland is the city council passing yet another no smoking law...People are already not allowed to smoke indoors, including bars...But now they won't be allowed to smoke in most places outside...Now I don't smoke, and I can't stand it, but if these cunts really wanted to make a stand, they would just make the sale of cigarettes illegal...But of course they don't have the balls for that...Plus they have too many "sin-taxes" smokes that are paying for too many things these days...This new law also is going to try and ban Trans-fats...REALLY, in this town? Fuck anywhere...Yeah, they may not be healthy, but trans-fats make stuff taste great...

A friend of mine posted this video on Facebook and commented, "I think I can handle a bit of trans-fats whenever I choose."




If you have the time to burn watching this, it's pretty fucking scary...Maybe "Global Warming" or "Climate Change" has something to do with humans stupid-ass, posturing, fucking look at us blow off nukes for far too many years...

As for this fine Monday, I took the day off at the Fish House...Instead of work, I'll chaperoning the Little Beeze's class trip to the zoo...I hate fucking zoo's...But I did it for my daughter, and she felt the need to see that I do it for her little brother...Besides, I'd rather be there in case the boy tries to fuck with a Lion then have some one else have to deal with it!

Sorry if you were looking for quality sports coverage today, I'm just not in the loop right now...But before I go, let's get a special Mother's Day laugh from Bill Burr...




Have a week...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: